Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Terrorists have beheaded Alabama native-turned terrorist Omar Hammami, Somali media report. He recently said he feared for his life.

He also was known as Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki or simply “the American,” and rose to the position of a senior commander in the Al Shabaab terrorist group, linked with Al Qaeda. Al Shabaab has not confirmed the report of Hammami’s execution.

He posted a YouTube video earlier this year, in which he said he was a marked man, hunted by his fellow terrorists, apparently for disagreeing with them about the terrorist group’s future and its views of Muslim Sharia law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7mvXeMwztYg#!

Hammami stated, “I record this message today because I feel that my life may be endangered by Harakat Shabaab al-Mujahideen due to some differences that occurred between us regarding matters of the Sharia law and matters of strategy.”

Posting a video expressing fear of fellow terrorists is unprecedented and could even have hastened his death at the hands of Al Shabaab terrorists, who reportedly beheaded him on April 5.

A Somali website reported that Hammami was the only top official absent from a recent meeting. The execution may have caused a split in the feared Al Shabaab group, with several members having fled to a mountainous area.

Hammami was born in Alabama to a Native American mother and a Syrian-born father. He was the president of his American college’s chapter of the Muslim Students Association, whose websites were monitored by police, He dropped out of college in 2002, traveled with a friend to Somalia and then joined the terrorist group. He previously mocked the United States after false reports that a drone attack had killed him.

12:57 PM Apr 16 2012 |

PhilologistAUL

Azerbaijan

Abdou, have you watched the movie throughly?

06:51 AM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Oscar73

the terrorism of anation (state terrorism) like israelian terrorism as the israelian army kills byday and night children and women and that is the dangerous terrorism

11:42 AM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

@turkan

do you mean my video >>>sure i watched my movie

11:44 AM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

zamalek

You r killing in the name of Islam , for you the  ideology of killing is way of life…I never heard you condemn the killing in Syria…

More than 10000 people in one year…..but u looking at some people that killed after doing terror activities in Israel.

The same terrorists from the same Palestinian organization that killed two Egyptian soldiers in Sinai last week.

12:29 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Radical Islam’s War Against the West :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKUyHuwvymk

12:35 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Children of Hamas :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

12:38 PM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

you never heard me condemn the killing of syria!!!!it is because ebaby we can only write on it … no sound in ebaby 

everyone condemn the killing in the syria and we have demonstration surronded the syrian empassy and we were about to cut the syrian flag and put the new one (the revolution flag) on their empassy …what can i do more ???

( for you the  ideology of killing is way of life)

this bullshits i can only tell you to open the holy quran you will see the peace and love that is my ideology.

there is abig difference between hamas the palestinaian organisation and the israelian agents in sinai (you called them terrorists) i agree with you they are terrorist and they are in prison now and sinai is safe 

12:40 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

MUSLIM GIRL in the Name of Islam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU&feature=related

12:40 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

explain this! your friend in Gaza…

12:41 PM Apr 18 2012 |