Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should I cut off the extra buttons on my shirt?

Joeyshin

Joeyshin

United States

I have a question not directly related to English language. I was wondering if I should cut off the extra buttons on my shirt, or should I leave them on.

Basically I’ve noticed that some of the new shirts I bought have 2-3 extra(spare) buttons at the bottom. I usually leave them alone. But it feels a bit silly wearing a shirt with the extra buttons. What would people normally do with this here in America?

Thanks in advance.

10:15 PM Jan 20 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

meowneat

Thailand

Your problem is so cute,I think.If the Extra Buttons are bother you,what are you waiting for,cut them off.

06:07 PM Jan 24 2005 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

The white cent helps in black days..of course don t cut them off ..you could lose them in a quarrel or something..:}

06:35 PM Apr 26 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Joey Shin..firstly what i want you to do is…pls take out your cat from that pot…that cat is yelling and bagging for mercy…!Laughing

About the shirt…just look around…do what much peoples do…

04:35 AM Apr 27 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Joey Shin..firstly what i want you to do is…pls take out your cat from that pot…that cat is yelling and bagging for mercy…!

Gosh! Didn't you notice the date of the post?? That cat must have already gotten old and died a long time ago…

08:27 AM Apr 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hahahahah Dissipator..you got sharp eyes…I didn't notice …i hope that cat didn't die coz of being boiled….Smile

11:09 AM Apr 27 2009 |