Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

English Baby! website pocket pc (or palm) version?

Joeyshin

Joeyshin

United States

Hi there,

I love English Baby! site and have been visiting and learning English from it for several years now. It’s a great site. Recently I got myself a Pocket PC and would really interested in accessing the site from a handhold device. So that I can take it with me and read it anywhere i like (in the train, on the bus, in a waiting line, restaurant, or even in the restroom. :P)

I think it’ll be great to have English Baby! site work with (or have a different version that works with) smaller screen if possible. I’m sure there are lots of non-native english speaking professionals and students out there who would love to have English Baby on their handhold device. I personally think it woulbe be very useful and would help making the site more easily accessible to a broader audience(or reader).

If possible, I would highly recommend registering English Baby! on www.AvantGo.com, that way I think a much much larger audience will get to know this wonderful site and fall in love with it. Good luck!.

Thanks and regards,

Joeyshin

03:55 PM Mar 14 2005 |