Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's happened to Ebaby?

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

What’s the matther with forums here? 

I remember, three, two years ago I entered the forums page and saw only new forum posts. That was very convenient.

But now I see old forums, I don’t understand in which order they appear here…

05:41 AM Oct 12 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Yes!
I’ve noticed that too!
But why adminds did that?!

02:40 PM Oct 27 2012 |

Eng. IMAAZH

United Arab Emirates

i remember when first time i joined Ebaby before 5 years,,it was tooo much active,,too much comments ,,people talk ,,comment on fourms and subjects,,but now i feel like it is empty ,,,i miss the spirit of Ebaby before 5 years ^^

02:45 PM Oct 27 2012 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I agree, people were more active. 

Let’s rock it, people! Let’s post new interesting posts, games, comments to return Ebaby to life! :)

09:18 AM Oct 28 2012 |

MESS

MESS

Turkey

Did somebody say “Let’s rock it here!”? I am in. Cool

Out of the topic, but I truly miss those old happy days. Those were the days. I used to be very active, as well. I used to post many comments in forums created by my friends. We had a big gang of friends, indeed, so most of the time, I felt being guarded and protected by them in times of riots on Ebaby. Laughing Everything sweet comes to an end in time and I hate it, because we can keep those sweet things go longer. However, I also know life is not a bed of roses and things do not develop as we expect, so unexpected things come up and suddenly we find ourselves amidst a huge world of tasks, duties and responsibilities. Yet I know one thing : Ebaby is a great website both to develop English and build great friendships with great people from different countries all over the world, as we always put it. So wake up, people. Let’s revive this place and enrich friendship to the fullest! Wink

10:24 AM Oct 28 2012 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

ebaby changed damn badly…I’m so sorry for that… before it was a fun place to be..now I don’t think the same.. the friends I made here, they all changed to other websites…

11:38 AM Oct 28 2012 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Messy, you’re right. Everything changes…

Nice to see you again!

Thanks for comments, ppl! 

08:03 AM Oct 29 2012 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Should I change this… happening? Could I? Sadly I observed this too. :(

12:19 AM Oct 30 2012 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

yeah, Gorgon…