Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how can one find out if she's a lesbian or not?

toxic2134@yahoo.com

China

thanx for replying :)

03:07 PM Oct 29 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Masbarar

MasbararSuper Member!

Turkey

It’s easy.The way of talking,walking,treatment,wearing style.

08:08 PM Oct 30 2012 |

frank0911

frank0911

China

eazy,ask her!

02:43 AM Nov 01 2012 |

Masbarar

MasbararSuper Member!

Turkey

Nu Pogodi,The way of walking of the lesbians are as men.Some of them are like a man,some of them like a little man,some of them a little little.But to understand it depends to the person.I think I can understand.

Some of them are like a man,some of them are like a girl but liking girls.It’s difficult to understand the second one.Wearing style can be like a men’s wearing style for some of them.

In brief if you see that one person has the treatments like a man,you can think that she’s a lesbian.

Nu  Pogodi,I would like to ask you something.Is there any relation between being lesbian and to be frigid?Also second Q: Can a woman feel somethings just for a man and to be frigid against other men?Is it possible?

09:18 PM Nov 01 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Good grief. It’s like watching tv from the 1950’s. The way they walk? I had a friend who swore he could spot a virgin by how she walked. Let others have their private errors? We get to decide that now? Folks laugh at the backwardness of Americans, especially those who aren’t American. Some of these responses remind me of the things people said here long ago. Really. Real All in the Family stuff. 

If you are a woman and are afraid you’ll offend her by telling her you’d like to date her, you do an injustice to both her and yourself. Who she sleeps with isn’t your concern at all until you are dating. You can’t know what’s in her mind. If she’s dated nothing but women or if she’s never dated a woman, neither means she’ll date you or that she won’t. If you’d like to date her, ask her. She can only say no politely, anything more is her error, her fault, her problem, her rudeness and not yours. My opinion only. Yes, in some nations the backlash is severe and you take your chances letting people know the real you and not some lie you must live to survive.  That wasn’t your question. See her as a person. Start from there. She’s a person first. Then she’s a woman. Then she’s a lesbian if she’s a lesbian. Not in that order and not that it’s a complete list, but you get my point. Deal with the individual, not the label. You should be talking to her, not us.

Or you could do it the easy way, wait for her to ride by during the Dykes on Bikes part of the Gay Pride parade and jump on behind her if her bitch seat is empty.

Masbarar- it was here as you describe long ago. Now there are many women who dress as you describe a lesbian dressing, not because they are lesbians but because the clothes are comfortable, functional, cheaper, and actually expose them to less unwanted attention from men than more traditionally feminine clothing. You get used to what you are used to. There is no corelation between being butch and being lesbian unless the person themselves is both.  Plenty of straight butch women in the world.

08:20 PM Nov 02 2012 |

Masbarar

MasbararSuper Member!

Turkey

Nu Pogodi.Thanks for your explanations.You talk like a teacher.I liked your comments.But I think I didn’t have a clear reply to my second Q.Maybe you can not reply,imagine as you are not frigid.But maybe you know from your friends.

If a woman says : ” I’m frigid.Until now I didn’t feel somethings sexual for the men.I just feel somethings for you.Just you attract me.” That can be true?Is it possible.I know that that Q has no relation with the subject,I want to know just for curiosity.Maybe one day a person can say you the same things.I’m confused.

04:33 AM Nov 04 2012 |

Irene Forever

Ukraine

Toxic, just write in your status that you are a lesbian , and, for sure, you will get an information you need.

06:39 AM Nov 04 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

lol

07:46 AM Nov 04 2012 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

When I was young, some people would ask a guy to whistle. There was quite a lot of James Bond crap in the air then.

”And like all Bond novels I have to comment on Fleming’s views etc. In this novel he has another dig at homosexuals. Here he comes up with the absolutely preposterous theory that gay men can’t whistle!!! Scaramanga is apparently a homosexual because he can’t whistle!”
http://intellectualmediocrity.blogspot.com/2011/08/man-with-golden-gun-ian-fleming.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyNYHZcsC78

01:18 PM Nov 07 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

How many of us guys just read that and then whistled to be sure? Laughing

02:25 PM Nov 07 2012 |

dindar

dindar

India

I have another one but do not know whether it is better or not.

http://illnessquiz.com/lesbian-test/

05:56 AM May 26 2014 |