Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

every body write your Religion?

Maystro

Maystro

Saudi Arabia

Hy

how are you ?

please write your religion ?

and tell us little about your religion.

Thanks Cool

08:51 AM Sep 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

I can say that im Christian cause i was christened.. i even wear the holly cross on my neck..

but with time i realized that im more into Hinduism and its thoughts.. but to convert into Hinduism is a hard decision for me.. im not ready yet..

02:55 PM Apr 01 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I follow no religion, But I do follow a way of life Called Sanatana Dharma(Hinduism) i.e Ethernal Law

It is religion with out much restriction, 

You can believe in ONE god , you can still be a Hindu,

You can believe in MANY god , you can still be a Hindu,

You can believe in NO god , you can still be a Hindu,

It is as monotheist as Islam or Judaism, It is as Polythesist as Roman or Greeek religion.

It is the Oldest know organized religion in the world with over 4000 years of History. A history of Tolerance, 

Lots of religion have come and gone, But Sanatana Dharma has remained and will remain, even after merciless raids by foreigners

05:14 PM Apr 01 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hi all agin,

i respect all religions and have many friends of many religions and like them.. but i bilieve that you should to choose your religion if you are a biliever… don't be a evasive, and do to save your friends and yourself if you think that your religion is the best .. some of my friends that i like don't do that as they are not responsible persons :(

sometimes that necative action make some ppl are shaky!!

08:45 PM Apr 01 2009 |

aymoooone

aymoooone

Saudi Arabia

Nu Pogodi

United States 

respected ABOUT what u said but for me i don't think so coz' i live now in a foreign country which is Canada and i see ppl do have a religin like U and i used to live with a host father and he was christian and im a muslim so when i lived at his home for a while i saw his small room(small library )) and i noticed sht that all the books in the roof was about ISLIM ,, at that time i asked him that there r lots of different religions beside urs .. he said yes u bet,,, so i told him that could u plzz tell why all the books here u have are just about (( islimic )) books and he really got shocked coz' i really did too ,, so what he said is that (( i was lookin at sth and i finally found it in ur religion which that he was lookin about the CHARITY ))) 

SO ALL I CAN SAY HERE IS I LOVE BEING 'A MUSLIM" IS COZ' I FIND ALL THE ANSWERS AND I FEEL SO RELAXSED FOR BEING A MUSLIM even if m lonly 

thank ALLAH for this Gift :)

peace out everyone ,,,, hope ALLLAH to shine everyone life

respected every religion on the earth :)

10:21 PM Apr 01 2009 |

naBilah

naBilah

Malaysia

i am muslimSmile

07:09 PM Apr 02 2009 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Islam is my religion

_

and I am proud to be a Muslim

07:18 PM Apr 02 2009 |

Ali malayjerdi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I am a moslem but according to one of our poets truth was a mirror reflecting the whole light but then it dropped down and broke into pieces and the every group of people got it and claimed that the hold they trth not others but it should be noted that when u put these pieces together u  will have the whole truth still everybody can claim that they are right. i think fanatic people  hold the trtuth  so hard that it suffocates and dies between their hands. I beieve that for centuries dictators have used religion as a tool to control people not to rebel.this kind of religion is opium of course.

07:48 PM Apr 02 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Ali,i so agree with u man,its good 2 read ur cmment….;)

05:56 PM Apr 03 2009 |

wyy9285

wyy9285

China

well i'm atheistic—

02:42 AM Apr 05 2009 |