Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is anyone who can speak French?

高原 渉

高原 渉

Japan

I want someone to translate this English into French.

What I’ve been doing at my high school and want to do from now

Honestly, there are many things I regret that I should’ve done that more at my high school. One thing is that I couldn’t be so hard to do the club activity. The club I belonged first was badminton club , but I quit it for just half of a year because of difficulty doing the two things well. I wish I annoyed the selection of clubs when I entered at school.

And I belonged to ESS in the spring of my second year, but it was so hard to catch up with the same grade students as I started this club later.

But of course there is good points not only bad things, increasing the friends and acquaintances. There are some students in badminton club who keep in touch now, and I appreciate meeting unique students such as ESSer. And one more thing is to increase  hobbies. Though I couldn’t win the game, I like to play badminton for now. So I want to play someday. As for whole high school life, bad thing is that I couldn’t play club activities so much, good thing is that I experienced many things not only club activites.

I want to go to SFC. It is one of the reason that I can’t go other departments with my low points, but I also feel like doing many things that I’m interested . I think I could choose the club carefully.

I hope someone could help me , haha

12:02 AM Jan 03 2013 |