Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your reason to come to English Baby?

Learner of Life

Indonesia

For me, I come here to learn English for sure, as EnglishBaby is a site for learning English.

Besides that, I come here not to just say hello to people I know here, But to learn everything from them (especially from what they think about some topics shared here), so I can improve my knowledge and get better undertstanding from life.

10:46 AM Sep 01 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

loganlouis

loganlouis

China

For me,i want to make frinends for learning oral english.

02:15 AM Sep 02 2013 |

t1607271934

China

For me, im chinese i want to make more friends from different countries ,and study english better

01:01 PM Sep 09 2013 |

Tsaokuohua

China

For me, I hope I can carry out the scientific discovery, like Mrs. Curie she is from the Poland.

03:37 PM Mar 02 2015 |

Mferd

Mferd

Turkey

I want to make friends from different countries and learn English with them.

03:30 PM Mar 07 2015 |

nilou75

nilou75

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I want to improve my langauge and find friend and be familiar with other culture

10:06 AM Mar 10 2015 |

raahi

raahi

I hope I improve my English here and learn from others.

04:24 PM Mar 10 2015 |

Tarita

Tarita

Antarctica

My friend asked me to register here. She wants me to learn English with her :)

10:01 PM Mar 25 2015 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

Another Tarita:)))

My mission here is to practice the language. To get higher and higher in my educational level. To train my memory, to gain as many English idioms, expressions, grammar structurs as possible and also to know the world better with the help of the represantetives from different countries. It’s like we all hold hands and going around the circle, dancing, joking, exchanging some cultures.. :)

12:47 AM Mar 26 2015 |

Tarita

Tarita

Antarctica

Hello ola33, another one, so I have been mistaken, I thought for some reason that a nickname is unique.

I discovered yesterday some grammar lessons on this website and want to learn them all if possible. But it will take me a month or two. I didn’t intend to make friends with people from other countries, but your idea of holding hands looks good enough to think it over.

05:58 AM Mar 26 2015 |

pk371369

pk371369

I love English;)

02:55 PM Mar 27 2015 |