Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hi,friends!

yanhong

China

i am a chinese girl.so appreciately you paying attention for my message.i want to have real friends in diffrient country.if you want to make friends with me ,please contace me ,my e-mail is or MSN ,tks!
i looking forward to your reply.

07:41 AM Mar 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

elapse

elapse

China

Hey, May be you could find real friend who lives in the same country with you !
hehe :)

01:05 PM Mar 10 2006 |

yanhong

China

hi elapse,
Thank you for your reply.
i am working in a garment company as a office clerk. have many free time ,so i want meet more friends. meantime, also improve my english .
i am intersted in your work, can you tell mesomething about your work.

01:53 AM Mar 11 2006 |

elapse

elapse

China

yeah,I feel very very nice that I’ll have a partner with whom to improve my english together,and also I’m glad that you are interseted in my speciality. In fact, I don’t know very much about it.Though, I’ll try my best to introduce you something referring to it. Speech signal processing is an very complex subject that spans many other subjects associated with it,such as computer technique, information theory and neural network as so on, which decide It’s very difficult to learn, and you must master adequate knowledge about it. Speech signal processing includes several topics: speech recognition, spoken person recognithion, speech synthesis and speech enhancement. Up to now, My work lies in the part of speech enhancement. Speech recognition primarily make the machine .eg. PC to understand our words, speech synthesis makes the PC to sound like us, and spoken person recognition makes the PC identify who I am. SpeechSpeech enhancement is the preliminary work to the others, Which enables the other parts to work better.
The ability of my expression is not very good, May you can understand what I described!
PS: maybe you could give me introduction to your occupation.
hehe

05:47 AM Mar 12 2006 |

yanhong

China

hi elapse,
i am so glad to your reply that you told me so much about your work.
now i expect knowing more informations about you.if you have time ,i hope we can chat with MSN or QQ. my QQ number is 380693540.

10:47 AM Mar 12 2006 |

elapse

elapse

China

Well, that’s wonderful! I have added you into my QQ! When open your QQ, you should recieve a message from me.
By the way, my QQ number is 78857460,
MSN !
May you a good day!

04:25 AM Mar 13 2006 |