Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

New friends from different countries

magmaks

magmaks

Ukraine

My name is Maxim, now I live in Ukraine, early I lived in Russia, west partr and Far East, Poland, Uzbekistan, Kazahstan, I have a lot of friends but find new friends it is very cool and interesting I hope you will answer me where you live and in which country have ever been?

my e-mail –

01:12 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

heeeeeey Maxim … I already accept you as a friend hope we can talk soon Innocent

Iam from UAE live in the captial which is AD '' Abu Dhabi''

I went to Holand, Germany, France and Belgique

hope I can visit many other countries….

05:03 PM Oct 20 2007 |

isnagh

Malaysia

hi,Lucy.I'm from Malaysia , finding new friends  is very cool and interesting . It always brings new memories into our life's.

I'm 44 years old, but I want to make more friends from other country,would you mind making friends with me?

I like to travel to your beautiful country,but I don't have anyone to guide me.

Nice to meet you!

01:10 AM Feb 13 2009 |

isnagh

Malaysia

hi,Lucy.I'm from Malaysia , finding new friends  is very cool and interesting . It always brings new memories into our life's.

I'm 44 years old, but I want to make more friends from other country,would you mind making friends with me?

I like to travel to your beautiful country,but I don't have anyone to guide me.

Nice to meet you!

kumar

01:11 AM Feb 13 2009 |

ahleung

ahleung

China

I come from china, I am working in ShenZhen.ShenZhen in south china are  young beautiful city.Wecome! Nice to meet you!

02:03 AM Feb 13 2009 |

ROSEE

ROSEE

Jordan

hi im ROSE i come from jordan i can speak english fleuntly id like to have many friends if you find friends from jordan female you will find me so add me and lets be friends

(REGARDS:ROSE)

12:14 PM Feb 14 2009 |

mustafayasin

Turkey

hi ı am turk. l like talk with other contries people. and ı am a unviersity student in krghzystan. by

12:35 PM Feb 14 2009 |

ceylia

China

hi i am from china ,i have never been to other countries before, but i am a novelitis ,so i read  them from books,it fanscinates me . The culture of conturies interests  me ,for example , the food culture ,the table manners ,the customs and so on .  i hpe make friends with you who from all over the word ,and show me your culture.  nice to meet  you!!

ceylia

06:16 AM Mar 12 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

Hi i like to travel so many countries and making friends… nice to meet u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07:03 AM Mar 12 2009 |

mengs

mengs

Philippines

hi, im not the Philippines and unfortunately, never been to other country :-( but that is what I dreamed of.  

nice to meet you all 

08:09 AM Mar 12 2009 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

hi!!
im birsu frm Turkey(:

04:11 PM Mar 12 2009 |