Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when do you feel tears in your eyes? and when do you try to hold it?

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

sorry if i make you sad, but alot of time we have a tears in heart and we try to hidden it not to appear in eyes. but some times your eyes betray you and you find your tears drop.

what make you feel tears in your eyes? and  when you try to hold it?!

body{background-image:url(http://image.blinkyou.com/background_images/backgroundpinkflowers.gif);background-position:top leftbackground-repeat:repeat;}

02:42 PM Nov 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

that's when I'm sad or when I remember something in the past… and surely the memories both good and bad can sometimes bring me tears… oh well… smile though your heart is aching… but crying helps too… :X

I guess you shouldn't be scared to cry nor to show to others what youare feeling.

09:40 AM Nov 07 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

dear freedom angel, some time we need to cry and we feel to weak if some one see us.

some time i do the same and take apaper and pen and writing why i am sad, but i find when i talk withh a close person to my heart it make me better because i will have another share opinion.

but there is some situation you did not know what you should say like you sweet pupply because in this situation you have twice different feeling, happy for going with your husband and sad for leaving your parent.

11:19 AM Nov 07 2007 |

VICKYHERE

VICKYHERE

China

I think i will cry…make sure my boyfriend reason.He always call me:"fool." So i often unhappy.Now i have a little not dare say different opinion with him.><Have a lot of time i will furtive to cry…....

04:05 PM Nov 07 2007 |

lovely baby

United Arab Emirates

frankly , i always hold my tears and not allowed to drop. ithink when the tears drop thats mean weaking in all its meaning

always my friends told me that i very strong girl and have a lot of paitent

thats it and thank you …..........

05:02 PM Nov 07 2007 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

dear sunnygirl only,

how wonderful you are and others people who cares and decide to let their feeling guide them to make others feel of happyiness coz ther are still people WHO CARES!!!thanks sunnygirl only

but as you you said sometimes we can't tell others of what we feel and thats happen to me and every word I write dosen't describ my problem and no one will understand what is the problem if he/she read it ,its me the one who will remembered the what was the problem coz all my words get togather to mad a poetry which describ my life :)

afreedom_angel

UAE :)

06:22 PM Nov 07 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

hello angel and sunny gal,

both of u are so caring…....................

dear i want to tell u angel that,we all have many pblms but dear try to come out of that with all ur strngth n determination.u know life will bcme bore if u stick on ur sorrows.i also had lots of pblms but u know what,i want to live n enjoy so i frgt everything n now i am soooooooooooooo cool.i always found time to help others n all.i beliv that doing some good thing and keeping ourselfs bussy will gve som refreshment for life.enjoy dear…...................wont gt one more life to enjoy.be cool

god bless u

11:47 AM Nov 08 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

you are right. we don't need to hold them . we should let them drop .it is better

I'll let another tear drop fall to wash away the pain ...I'll let another tear drop fall to washaway my shame…Another little tear drop will wash away your touch ...One more little tear drop for memories that hurt so much I'll let another tear drop fall to wash away the years… And one more little tear drop to wash away my fears ....If I sit down and cry hard enough and let the tear drops fall, Maybe I will forget and won't remember you at 

08:38 PM Nov 08 2007 |

mem

Sudan

i cry when i feel i failed in special thing that i tried hard to get it..and also when i hurted by someone i loved and trust..also when i feel am depressed ..but in all cases i prefer to be lonly and never show my tears to any one ..really i think crying is the best way to feel better in special situation..

10:18 PM Nov 08 2007 |

aged

aged

Jordan

tears are the holy water wich clean our hearts,so dont fear let your holy tears flow out of the heart ,Innocent

12:25 AM Nov 12 2007 |

aged

aged

Jordan

i think tears are not asign of weakness,tears are the sign of power and strength ,its the right way to show our heart feelings with no fear.

12:32 AM Nov 12 2007 |