Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's be friends!

Jayla

Jayla

China

Hi guys~!I'm new here```Let's chat ``

I'm Jayla from Chinahah hah~!

07:20 AM May 21 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus164

Turkey

you are wonderful.ı want to be your friend ı am from turkey ı can improve my english if you help me

05:51 PM Oct 18 2007 |

Holmes Hurry

Benin

• Tongue outhi,if you want to know something about easten china.you can ask me,i'll tell you.i'm your new friends

12:39 AM Jan 13 2008 |

zeus164

Turkey

yes ı want to be a frıend of you ı am from TURKEY .my naöe ıs savaş ıf you gıve me your msn ı can talk wıth you everytıme you want ok see you have a nıce day savaş

05:52 AM Jan 13 2008 |

zeus164

Turkey

hey lets to be a good frıend ı am from TURKEY ı want to be a frıend of you please reply my message and gıve me your msn ı am waıtıng ok have a nıce day savaş

05:59 AM Jan 13 2008 |

fuyulin

fuyulin

China

but   how  can  i  cantact  with  u?

09:27 AM Jan 13 2008 |

fuyulin

fuyulin

China

hello  averybody  ,this  is  fulia   from  china  ,  if  u  want  to  know  something  about  china  ,please  add  my  msn    .  and  my  QQis  254450788.    looking  forward  for  u  contacting!  want  to  konw  something  else  about  me?   so,add  me!!

09:31 AM Jan 13 2008 |

zeus164

Turkey

hello ı am savas from TURKEY  ı want to be your frıend and want to mshare everytrhıng wıth you.please contact wıth me and wrıte your msn adress to me ı wıll add you ok kısses savaş

02:10 AM Jan 14 2008 |