Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I want to make friends and improve my english

[Helen]

[Helen]

Taiwan

I want to make friends and improve my english

02:57 PM May 22 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

HI. ME TOO.

BUT TODAY I'M A BIT UPSET WITH PEOPLE IN THE CHAT ROOM.

THEY R ALL SPEAKING IN TURKISH. ITS NOT GOOD, NOT POLITE.

I MEAN , WHY THEY DON'T GET THE PHONE AND TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS SO , U GOT IT ? I LIKE CHATTING IN ENGLISH. FOR ME IT IS A WAY OF LEARNING AND IMPROVING IT. PITY… SOME PEOPLE DON'T THINK THAT WAY.

05:46 PM May 22 2006 |

[Helen]

[Helen]

Taiwan

HI  Rita ;So nice to meet a person want to improve English too.Yeah sometimes there are many different countries in the chat room.Maybe we can chat together next time .this my mail

03:14 AM May 23 2006 |

Magnimma

Magnimma

Germany

I think a lot of people like to improve their English but they don't find pages like this in the inernet. i found that page yesterday and I want to improve my English, too. Please send me a mail!!!

11:33 AM May 25 2006 |

[Helen]

[Helen]

Taiwan

hi Magnimma :sure .. we can improve our english together .this my e-mail Do you learn english in your country ?where are u from ?

03:04 PM May 25 2006 |

redman280ml

United Kingdom

hi

i like to make freinds im to quiet

10:01 AM Jul 14 2006 |

apple_xiao

China

Hello,I also want to make friends from all over the world and improve my english. I hope to makefriends with you, and my e-mail is .

06:37 AM Sep 10 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

me too , i'm from viet nam ,and i'm studying english at university ,so i really want to have change to imrove my english. reply to me if you want to share or exchange ideas

07:19 AM Sep 10 2006 |

maggic124

maggic124

China

I am an chinese,I want to make friends who come from other countries,and we are talking about chinese culture .

02:37 PM Sep 10 2006 |

ahxiuliu

China

me too

06:55 PM Sep 10 2006 |

mkyal

mkyal

India

I am indian leveing at china I want to make friends in china , whom know about china and chines , i want the chines

11:19 PM Sep 10 2006 |