Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should we allow sex....?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Everyone needs sex…& some where everyone wants to go out of his partner….

either we go out with guilts or we repress ourself….why don't we allow each other to enjoy life…?

What are the fears…& what could be the after effects …

I would like to discuss in detail…..

03:53 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snow21

Singapore

1st fear…AIDS.

2nd fear … after effect to the family…

Chinese man will never allow the wife to have sex with other man.. 

05:59 AM Dec 05 2007 |

tbk

tbk

Viet Nam

That's a problem of faith. At least I don't want my partner to make love with the others. It seems that his faith in sex may prove his faith in love. 

06:39 AM Dec 05 2007 |

smith486

smith486

China

HAHA, I AM A CHINES MAN.now in china some of  the people have their lovers but not their wife. in offical they always take part in some party and evenning dinner with wives. but in the other occasion they meet the lovers. so if you have enough money and don't fear to the efects  for your business or carieer you can find  lovers for a long time eventhough you can buy some house for the lovers . if you don't have the the above conditions you will be in troubles .  and there are a lot of effects for your life. ....but you are right everyone has the thought to meet another women … 

07:57 AM Dec 05 2007 |

aushij

aushij

India

The answer to this Question depends on one's thinking and the society in which he lives. In my culture from the previous thousand years it has been penetrated in humans mind that sex is not a good thing . Its like a sin. I do believe that all these feelings aroused because of the failure of understanding of humans about the heavenly life. They believed of life beyond what we see, ....beyond death. It might be true but still i have got no evidence of that ,except some unanswered question like where do we come from , who we are.

Now the human mind have been suppressed from many thousand years that he cannot allow his/her partner to have sex with other( Even if he will get chance to do so , i believe very few will not do). Actually what we call love is not love . we have a very wrong definition of love. The love which we like to see is that we want complete authority on our partner, but we don't want the same for us. Love should not be that which gives prison but it should be that which provides u freedom

. ......................

07:59 AM Dec 05 2007 |

becky杨

United Kingdom

I'm a chinese girl ,I don't want my partner have sexy with others.On my mind ,The sexy  is very pure .so I feel it  very important for us to consider carefully .

08:03 AM Dec 05 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

I feel chinese people are very honest to their partners….prostitution should not exist in china….is it there…?can any from china reply…..

01:37 AM Dec 06 2007 |

snow21

Singapore

I am a chinese… but I am not from China…

honest to their partners… U are referring to they only have sex with their partner ? It might not be ture…there are many men have mistress

Prostitution is common in anywhere..

01:46 AM Dec 06 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends, so why don't we become realistic….why don't we accept human nature as it is …Can we change our NATURE…why don't we devellop a system  according to natural instincts…why don't we respect our naturlity…?

02:18 AM Dec 06 2007 |

qcf

China

To keep harmony,we should have only one sex partner ,who is wife,because we are advanced animals,we have rules,moral rules to obey.

02:29 AM Dec 06 2007 |

snow21

Singapore

As long as we are chinese… the Chinese woman can't…. because their HB will never allow that…

But I heard that in USA… the HB will not mind if the wife has other parnter…. anyone know the true of this ? 

02:34 AM Dec 06 2007 |