Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

let's talk about our city and hometown.

smith486

smith486

China

i am a engineer in china. i live next to the north korea and i can see the oposide north  korea city from my office. there is a famouse bridge named YALU river .and in the korea war ,our china army walk to the north korea from it. so today it is a tour spot.  a lot of visitors come here to travel.

01:35 AM Dec 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chelsie101

China

hello,this is Linda,a foreign trader in Guangdong of China.I like traveling,also i am interested in the scene as you mention.Hope one day can visit it.Nice to chat with you here and hope to make friend.

06:13 AM Dec 06 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

hello…my name's popi, I'm from Indonesia. I live in Bogor, it's rain city nearest Jakarta. I love my town so much. 'Coz the air is still fresh and cool…(it's around mount and hills). Some of people who works in Jakarta, live in Bogor (so do I). We usually go by trains (returns ticket). We go at sunrise and back home at sunset…

07:48 AM Dec 06 2007 |

moon_sky

China

i am a hardware Engineer,my living city is wuhan,a chinese city. Wuhan have good development in recent years, the central area of the environment is very good, but remote areas have no major changes. this city have little rain and summer is hot ,so wuhan became  one of China's three stove.

08:39 AM Dec 06 2007 |

Green Alice

Russian Federation

I'm from Saint Petersburg, Russia. Rivers and channels cross its central part; architecture is worth seeing, but ecology is no good. If you come to SPb in summer, you can walk around the city  whole night through, because it is "White nights" time (no darkness at all, but twilight). And perspective of swing bridges up is amazing. :)

11:06 PM Dec 09 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

iam from karachi it is a metropolitan city of pakisatn.

karachi situated at the bank of sea.here is international port,and airport.

it is econmically,educationally strongest city of pakistan.most populous,almost all private and public organizations, companies and banks head office are here.all universities are here. here's citizens are from different nations,cultures and languages.

beautiful and crowded as well.

07:58 AM Dec 10 2007 |