Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

FAMILY OR...?

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi everybody,

Do you want to live with your family under the same roof or do you want to live independently to have your own life? Give me your reasons please!

04:25 PM Dec 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi my dear,

Thanks for all your replys. So we can gain much ideas in this topic. Living with family (parents) or independently when getting married has its own advantages as well as disads. Would you like to continue going more deeply by pointing out the ads and disads?

By the way, hey Yana, you maybe a little bit misunderstood me. You know, we come here to practise E and i just try to post some topics to discuss. (It doesn't mean i don't know what to do in the situation. I just want to know what people think about a specific problem.) Don't worried about me. I'm sure about my love and my decision cause i have nearly 6 years thinking about it. Don't jumble my topics with my real life. Thanks anyway.Smile

Now everybody, let's express your ideas and discuss to practise E and to understand more about eachother. If you have any question or new idea, raise your voice! Try to enrich our topic!

Hope to see you soon,

RoseLaughing

12:31 PM Dec 09 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i love my family and i want to live with my family.i think when we were child they took care of us.that time if they leave us what we did (nothing coz that time even we were not knew what is wrong or right). and now they have need of us so why can't we live with them.

09:54 AM Dec 10 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

say.. I owe for being wry on this topic. am not compelling or something.. i didn't mean anything on that…maybe I'm just carried away on the situation..I feel fret about it.. Cry

10:32 AM Dec 10 2007 |