Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are we religious....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,Do we live our life according to our religions….?

I don't feel so …what do you feel….?

03:37 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I ask U first: Do U have religion? if  U have, U will try to do what your religion said..

05:41 AM Dec 07 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,Every human is intiated in some religion..everyone has this or that religion…every religion says to respect others., to love others…but do we find religiousness in our life…can we call this land of religion where children are raped ,man is killing man…can we call uor self religious…pop272001

04:50 PM Dec 08 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

Love is my religion… :)

05:48 PM Dec 08 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear m0O,This is the only existential religion.But the number of co religious people is very short.

02:34 AM Dec 09 2007 |

nideke

China

i don't think so.i have no religion.i believe in myself.

02:46 AM Dec 09 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear nideke,just words are different meaning is the same….to beleive in oneself is the existential & original  religion not some imposed by the society…

03:39 AM Dec 09 2007 |

the 3rd task

China

i   have no religion

religion is used to trick somebody

04:38 AM Dec 09 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

Love is my religion… I don't believe in any God, and I will never be … I think religion is idea of human.. but if ppl want to believe, so they are believe… its nothing wrong to me… PEACE

09:39 AM Dec 09 2007 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I disagree with your statement that all people are initiated into some religion, or have some religion. Of course, you can define religion as you wish, but in the typical sense that most people would agree on, I have no religion. I don't feel the need for it, and honestly, think the world would be a much better place now without it.

08:36 PM Dec 09 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I don't ask anybody to choose one of religions..Life is yours. up to U to have a religion or not. But..I just think: if they'r have no religion, which life is you doing now? 'coz people who have religion, sometimes do something according to books orientation (such as Bible, Qoran, Taurat..etc). How about You (who have no religion)?

For Devindernaqpal: You right, It seem religiousness in our life, 'coz so many criminals..But it doesn't  indicate that no religion, They (who done criminal) sometimes have religion too. I believe Every human have two side: Right and Wrong, Good and Bad. When they 'r doing criminal, they used bad side in their head. But actually they knew that it's not Good way.    

02:33 AM Dec 10 2007 |