Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what kind of life do u want?

luminous~

luminous~

China

I don’t like my life now, my ex-bf told me life is a piece of shit, I agree with him, I always think what kind of life I want, but no answer~so what about u?

06:54 AM Dec 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

If possible i want my life to be simple…with simple family lifestyle, simple dreams…but i guess i can't have that…with what we have now…inventions, discoveries, we can't just sit and ignore things like that…curious to see how things work , what are new trends…and so forth. life now is very complicated…lot of choices..But if have given the chance..if i get old..i wanna stay in my own native province..where everything there are fresh…air, food..near by the sea and river…..with falls.., at the foot of the mountain…. people there know each other…thats the place where i was born and came from.

07:03 AM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

cool, I want that kind of life too, but it’s hard to get back~

07:20 AM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

I have never see what real sea like~~but I like the nature stuff~~plants, river, mountainetc~~~

07:23 AM Dec 09 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Thats true luminous~ its hard to go back..kids like to stay here in the city where we are now…noisy and life is always in a hurry.

07:24 AM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

lol~~yeap~

07:25 AM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

just wait untill we get old then, that’s the only choice we have ~~~

07:28 AM Dec 09 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

awww!!!! ha ha ha..luminous~ you still have lots of opportunities ahead of you…mine is getting nearer to it…hope i can stop it so i can enjoy life more…lol….well but we all know we can't.. so let just be happy i guess for what we have now.

08:06 AM Dec 09 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah.. i agree with sweet10, life now is complicated, and the world is getting smaller, days seems so fast.. But for me I want to live life in a simple ways, and spent it with my family. I want to live without crossing the line, not beyond my means.

08:17 AM Dec 09 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

i dont expect anything from life

WORLD  IS SO BEAUTIfUL THAT I CAN NEVER ASK fOR MORE…..

WHAT ALL I CAN SAY IS …enough 

11:00 AM Dec 09 2007 |

summerlemon

China

unsatisfied work ,stay or leave ?what can i do

02:06 AM Dec 10 2007 |