Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

電影狂!

Gimme your top 10!!!

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

Troy, Jerry MaGuire, A Few Good Men, Men of Honor, Armageddon, Face-Off, The 300, The Rock, Finding Nemo, Good Will Hunting.

01:09 AM Jan 04 2008 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

Pirates of the Caribbean, Click, 50 First Dates, Cloverfield, The Holiday, Edward Scissorhands, Butterfly Effect, Beyond Borders, Ocean's 11, aaaaandd Saw :p

05:02 PM Aug 11 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"The ring" (american remake), "A tale of two sisters", "Identity", "28 days later", "Audition", "Hard Candy", "Saw" (all of them, I´m waiting for the fifth chapter this Halloween), "The hills have eyes" (Alexandre Axá remake), "The orphanage" and "The exorcist". As you can see, I´m a horror fan, hahahaha!

04:28 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Oh I forgot "Dawn of the dead" (remake) and "The descent"!!! But it would be my top 12, not my top 10, hahahaha!

04:36 PM Aug 12 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

hahaha, oh god!! man i  wouldnt like meeting u in the woods in the night :S

05:59 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahahaha! No, I´m not so dangerous… I´m not a killer… yet, hahahaha! I can see movies of another genre, but I like to jump in my seat while I watch a movie. I love testing myself seeing horror movies, hahaha! That´s sounds a little masochist, hahaha!

06:32 PM Aug 12 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

omg pal!! u even have this guy as ur profile puic!! :S, good ur like half a world away from me lol, and! what da heck u mean "testing urself"?..u mean u wanna check how many heart attacks can ur heart stand? :S….sooooo sick dude!!..no offense :P..nothing personal ;)

09:12 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahaha! The Jigsaw pic?? I´m his fan!!! It´s one of my favorite characters of all I have seen at the movies. My best friends think the same like you, but they don´t have the luck to be far away from me, hahaha! Oh! "Testing myself"? If you had seen the Saw movies, you will understand the phrase. And no, I´m not feel offended about your comment, hahaha! But it´s kind of funny you imagine me as a possible psycho in development, hahaha! I avoid drama movies, because life is full of problems, that´s enough for me; horror movies are usually too far from reality, so they let me fight stress removing all my adrenaline.

11:02 PM Aug 12 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

hehehe, ok ok i got the whole thing, nice to kno ur just an average guy having fun with these things..Oh!! and of course i watched all those movies, i watched the last one at the cinema indeed :S, and yea ur right, its like a test, that movie tested my stomach really badly :S lol, ok buddy, see ya round fella

12:26 AM Aug 13 2008 |

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

Remember the Titans, Ever After, The Island, The Bucket List and Harry Potter (But I prefer the books) hehe so now I have my top 15! lol

08:53 PM Aug 18 2008 |