Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

電影狂!

anybody like "LEON"? a cool, lovely and simple killer...

learoyd

learoyd

China

LEON is a very old film directed by Luc Besson. if u knew it, if u watched it, if u like it, please come in. i've got an excellent dialogue of this film.

Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kina falling in love with you.
(Leon chokes on his milk)
              It's the first time for me, you know?
Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?
Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it.
Léon: Where?
Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now… it's gone.
Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomach ache any more. I don't think it means anything.

05:53 AM Sep 29 2006 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

dingqing

dingqing

China

Mathilda:Is life always this hard,or just when you are a kid?
Léon:Always like this.

Léon:If you couldn't stand them, why are you crying?

Mathilda: I won't go! 
Léon:listen to me, we have no chance together, but if I'm alone I can do it, trust me,i'm in good shape Mathilda, I know I worked a lot of money 
with Tony, a lot, we'll take it and leave together, just the two of us, okay? Go! You've given me a taste of life
I wanna be happy,sleep in bed, have roots
You will never be alone again
Please go now ,baby ,go 

See you at Toney's,I'm gonna clean them all.I Love You,Mathilda

05:29 PM Oct 09 2006 |

learoyd

learoyd

China

ur words call my memories of this film again. Leon's character is so complicated. one hand, he is a killer with sense and a little cruelness; another hand, he is so kind to a little girl and even fall in love with her. does such a person really exist? i wonder…

02:47 AM Oct 10 2006 |

lynda82

lynda82

China

He is a  charm man !I like him!He is very successful actor ! When he kill anybody ,his action is beautiful !I like !

08:39 AM Nov 11 2006 |

lol80

lol80

Peru

I THINK THAT TEH PROFESSIONAL IS AN EXCELLENT MOVIE IT MAKE ME FEEL GREAT THE LOVE OF SOME MAN FOR A GIRL!!!! IT'S NICE I THINK , PLEASE DON'T THINK BAD!!!!

09:42 PM Nov 15 2006 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

i am really like Leon. This is film is so cool and lovely, A murderer could be so compassion…

06:21 PM Dec 01 2006 |

Musya

Musya

Ukraine

Learoyd, is my favorite moment in this film, when Matilda talk about love in her stomach.
This is a clear story, when killer have a child soul, is fantastic, clear story

02:12 PM Dec 18 2006 |

Musya

Musya

Ukraine

dj hackeer, no compassion, but clear :-)

02:19 PM Dec 18 2006 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

ys i know he is a murderer but u know he compassionate a little girl. he kills the human but he dont take pleasure in this :)

02:47 PM Dec 18 2006 |

lclaytonl

lclaytonl

Brazil

Besson really knows the thing…I loved this movie….very powerfull, not just explosions or killing, but it has a nice message, and an awesome cast!Really nice.

10:02 PM Feb 26 2007 |

MichaelStephan

Germany

Its unbeleavable to `love ´a Killer, but after saw the Film You can.
And also you find the Inspektor with his `big Pills` very crascy.

At the and I guess their is a message that the Mafia is a real Familly.

10:16 PM Mar 07 2007 |