Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

anybody love "Prison break" come in!!!!

cxboss

China

All Prisones are bad gey?no! i want to be a Prison like Micheal Scofield!

01:11 AM Apr 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

michaelshi@qq.com

China

it is the best play i have watched.the plot  is so attractive and full of danger,i am deeply attracted, i think this is the gap between ordinary editor and super one.what's more,Micheal is very charming,he is quick in mind and quite smart. he is my idiom.he just like Zhu Geliang in ancient China. 

05:24 PM Apr 20 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

I love this series and I love Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) I love the thing he does with his eyes, and of course I love the story!

This conspiracy stories are so addictive, I get kind of paranoid though I see conspiracies everywhere! Laughing

11:16 PM Apr 20 2008 |

jordan5223363

China

i like this show very much ,it's plot is so breathtalking ,mk ,like his clam and brightness!!i want to be the person like he.

09:17 AM Apr 22 2008 |

jon cena

jon cena

United States

i am watching preson preak every dayyyyy

12:09 PM Apr 22 2008 |

mysteryeffect

Turkey

Michael is very celever,I like Prison Break…

06:04 PM Jun 24 2008 |

winny8437

winny8437

China

I love Prison Break,Michael is clever.handsome.responsible.waiting you in next season.

03:06 PM Jun 25 2008 |

kelly bryan

Morocco

I LIKE PRISON BREAK , i hope to wactch the season 10 .

in this film you never Know what will happen next.Miller is very hmmmmmmmmmmmmm….......i can't say

Wentworth is my favorite , very courageous man and he like is family but don't think that i'll be able to cause a lot of death to save is brother.

06:48 AM Jun 28 2008 |

火車头

China

T-Bag is my favorite!hoho

07:15 AM Jun 28 2008 |

mysteryeffect

Turkey

Who doesn't love T-Bag?! :))

05:25 PM Jun 28 2008 |

jedi

jedi

Turkey

Woow!! Prison Break is the best tv series I have seen..

It is really different than others..

07:28 PM Jun 28 2008 |