Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

do you like "SUPERNATURAL" ?

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

its wonderful series, now I have seen the first season and it was AWESOME

The show follows brothers Sam and Dean Winchester, played by Jared Padalecki and JENSON ACKLES  respectively, who travel across the country in a black 1967 Impala investigating and combating paranormal events and other unexplained occurrences, many of them based on American urban legends and folklore, as well as classic supernatural  creatures such as vampires, werewolves, and ghosts.

so what do you think of the first & the second season?????

09:37 AM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

candle_k

candle_k

China

i like spn, dean is my favourite!

jason got married lately, congritulate him!

03:55 PM May 23 2010 |

ralvesx7

United States

Yeah….....I like this series and for watching this series I found a website from google . Its wonderful site. You can also watch Supernatural TV show from this site.     http://download-Supernatural-episodes.sequd.com/

10:45 AM May 31 2010 |

samortan

United States

Its not about a particular tv show name which is liked by people. Any movie or television is liked by people either by its star cast or its storyline. People watch tv shows or if some watch movies only because that thing attracts them, this is the main reason. And regarding supernatural i feel it ok , average show.

10:34 AM Oct 28 2010 |

alengrew

Germany

Supernatural is a good show and i have watched many episodes of this series. but currently i am not watching it because i am so busy to watch csi miami latest episodes

05:57 AM Feb 22 2011 |

dolby

Australia

Supernatural is thriller series, It is very scary,I use to watch this series online through Live TV Channel with great sound and video quality…

07:10 AM Feb 22 2011 |

kavintenison

United Kingdom

<!- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } ->

Yes, I like to watch Supernatural series. Actually, I'm huge fan of sci-fi show. I love to watch it.

01:10 PM Apr 19 2011 |