Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Gilmore Girls

Do:-)

Do:-)

Netherlands

Call me old fashion girl … Call me softy . But I love that one as well .It is pretty girly although I am almost 30 , i wacht it passionatly every week .Do u know it too ?

04:00 PM Jan 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

apple-strudel

Austria

i know it – i really can say i know it!
im a sucker of it – i cant help myself Tongue out

02:40 PM Jan 16 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

It's an interested TV show, I download it from this website :

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=Gilmore+girls

Have fun…

07:44 AM Jan 17 2007 |

Indiagitana

Brazil

I'm another big fan of the series! The dialogs are great. Besides, I find funny the fact that those girls speak very very fast. HihihiLaughing

05:36 AM Mar 09 2007 |

annymadrid

annymadrid

Spain

im a grat fan of gilmore girls…here in spain ive seen till 6th season…and i want to see the 7th..though im downloading chapters in english but i want to see them in spanish too…its a great tv serie…i like it a lot

08:01 AM Apr 11 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Oh my God! I loooooove Gilmore Girls! In fact I prefer the mother, she is sarcastic and has a style! The relationship between mother and daughter is fantastic!!!

Lorelai Gilmore is the kind of woman I'd like to be sometimes… She's pretty, funny and loves Luke! Wow! What can I say?

I really love those girls!  Wink

02:10 AM May 03 2007 |

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

i love it

07:27 PM Jun 16 2007 |

Elle S D

Elle S D

Germany

oh i am definetly addicted to gilmore girls.             i watched every episode 5 times LOL but their lifes are amazing. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05:27 PM Jul 31 2007 |