Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

twilight -is it that awesome??

ThuyLinh

ThuyLinh

Viet Nam

have u seen that film??just try and remark:) i havenot found out the great things ~~

03:16 PM Jan 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

No. It was a simple movie. Maybe the sequel will have better FX than "Twilight".

If I enjoyed the movie? Yes, I do.

Is it an awesome movie? No, it´s good, but fail in almost everything, but the charm of the lead couple and the soundtrack saves it.

06:00 AM Jan 18 2009 |

ThuyLinh

ThuyLinh

Viet Nam

yeah i dont think that movie is that awesome, but have to say thatthe actors did so well, hope to see NEW MOON, hope it will be great:D

have u seen the anime of TWILIGHT?

03:13 PM Jan 18 2009 |

gitzuL

gitzuL

Indonesia

yes! of course.. it's quite awesome, with good sound effect,,nice actress and actors actually..  yes i do hope the better from the new moon.

have u read th book?

10:52 AM Jan 19 2009 |

KY

KY

Taiwan

Oh! I have read the book! It's a romatic story.And i'm reading 'New Moon' now. Well…i haven't seen the movie yet.But my classmates said it's really good! And when it's over , she didn't want to go out of the movie theater! She likes Edward! He's handsome.Bella is beautiful,too!!!

02:03 PM Jan 26 2009 |