Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Grey's Anatomy

Darlene

Darlene

China

HEY~

I'm sooo big a fun of Grey's Anatomy

I love McDreamy and McSteamy!!:)

Anyone wanna share ur feelings?

03:11 PM Apr 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ply9

Ply9

Germany

hi!

i love grey's anatomy, it is such a great show (of course also because of mcdreamy & mcsteamy)

i'm from germany and at the moment we can't watch grey's  anatomy at tv…it's completely idiotic, but what can i do?! do you have the show on tv where you live?

who is your favorite female character? i like meredith, but i'm a great fan of addison (not in the beginning, but later :-)) 

04:42 PM Jul 30 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hey! I love Meredith of course!! I fell in love with her!! and what about Cristina Yang?? She proves that she´s a really strong person and she can be a great heart surgeon.

In Mexico, by Sony channel, the forth season ended a month ago. It´s one of the few american series that enjoyed a lot!!

05:03 PM Jul 30 2008 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

waw

i like it very much

02:31 AM Aug 02 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Lovely33: I love Meredith, but  (forgive me Meredith) I enjoy the character of Christina Yang.

01:57 PM Aug 23 2008 |

clairon61

France

for me all caracters are essential for the series. I like all.

and I can see that it's completely different to "urgence" with DOC Karter, Georges clounet…

09:00 PM Aug 23 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yesterday appears at the news that the actor with the character of "George O´Malley" asked the producer of the show, Shonda Rimes, to get out of the program, so she is preparing the departure of the character.

05:05 PM Dec 10 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I don´t know what it´s the last season you saw of Grey´s… but in the 4th season George is not with Callie, they are separated, because he fell in love with Izzie, and Callie with Dr. Hann.

In USA has started the 5th season. There´s no release date of the new season in Latin America, at least in 2008.

02:06 AM Dec 11 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I have no idea about a site that can help you to watch all the episodes. I´m sorry for not being able to help!!

03:52 AM Dec 12 2008 |

MimusQa91

MimusQa91

Slovakia

I love Greys Anatomy is the one of best serials who I ever seen.All of the season is so dramatic and I can really relax when I saw Greys Best character is izzy and adison :D:D

08:46 AM Apr 14 2009 |