Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Who do U like more , Leonardo DiCaprio oy johnny depp ?

leo.tracy

leo.tracy

China

```as the topic say··

Tell you in whisper ,I love leo! leo only,and I think the best film of his is what's eating gilbert gripe. he is just a Supporting role in it  but i think his perforem deserve the Oscar!!

so what about you ahh my friends?

02:49 PM Sep 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

I like leonardo Dicaprio,

coz i have watched many movies of him but i don't know even the other guy.

hope he is a good Actor too.

as you see I say my opinion just based on his movies coz i don't know his personality & ...

regards

03:56 PM Sep 27 2009 |

leo.tracy

leo.tracy

China

I'm confused cos many girls love Leo cos they were attracted by his world famous role in the Titannic-jack~~but I think he showed more talent and acting skill in some other movies before that- -

he  palyed a boy with mental problem in the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape and depp playede his elder brother in it.  that is really ameazing and warm film, every one who loves depp or leo or both of them should not miss it ^^

04:55 AM Sep 28 2009 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Yes, "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" is very good movie, I saw it twice. I like Johnny Depp, he can make every role the best way, espesially he manage well with roles of freacks. I like Leo, but not for Titanic, he played so dramatic in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and a movie with Robert de Niro, I don't remember the title

06:28 AM Sep 30 2009 |

Shinichi Lover

Bahrain

Johnny Deep

I prefer Johnny he is a good actor .. I like his moveis

07:51 AM Oct 03 2009 |

Al Maha

Al Maha

United Arab Emirates

I like Johnny DeppCool

i think that some thing distinguish him among the other actors, i mean he can act a difference or peculiar characters special in the fantasy movies.

01:19 PM Oct 04 2009 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

For Al Maha: You're right, & I know the thing that distinguish him among the other actors is his birth, his real multinational nation – his ancestors were Americans, Indians Cherokee, Germans & Irish. 

I adore him!!!

07:25 PM Oct 04 2009 |

h-a-h

h-a-h

Bahrain

I like leonardo Dicaprio

I like his moveis Smile

12:57 PM Oct 05 2009 |

Al Maha

Al Maha

United Arab Emirates

Eleniya:

wow Cool you make me like him more and more, I didn't know about his ancestors!

I thought he is mexican

12:47 PM Oct 12 2009 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

hello you

I prefer johnny depp !!! he is really cool and an interesting actor. 

03:12 PM Nov 03 2009 |

Mr.Bean's wife

Myanmar

I am a fan of Leo. I like him in the movie"Titanic',but I don't like him in the other movies because action movies are not my taste. I think he should try to lose weight. He has put on a lot of weight.I wanna see the good-looking Leo again.

05:35 AM Nov 04 2009 |