Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Spiderman 3

jack2

jack2

Netherlands

Hey Everybody,

Someone has seen Spiderman 3? With Toby Maguire as Peter Parker/Spiderman, Kirsten Dunst his girlfriend Mary Jane Watson and James Franco as Harry Osborn. I find the storyline cool becuase of the new enemies and parker's fight against his innerself. Looking at the storyline, that black substance is a bit of weird, but the film is based on Marvel's comic-stories so everything is allowed.

My question is what do you think of todays movies based on comic-stories like Marvel?

Why does the film Spiderman doing it so good, while some of the comic-stories who where turn into a film where … crap and far beneath the Spiderman movies. 

08:30 AM May 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

awesome and they allways ask me why do i fall in love with toby cuz he is moi hero in spider man actually is .. lolz i love that movie

01:13 PM May 29 2007 |

hans jürgen

Sweden

Hi,

I'm going to see this movie in th summer holidays in june.

I´m very exiting how it is?

03:22 PM May 30 2007 |

hans jürgen

Sweden

hello, I think Spiderman 3 is so well done. I'm a real fan of Spiderman. I'm going to watch it.         

Feel free

Smile   Smile   Smile   Smile   Smile

04:56 PM May 30 2007 |

star fly

France

yes, i also love it spider-man 3 is a success film

08:05 AM Jun 01 2007 |

framiko(fr)

France

I don't like spider man III, it's a bad movies, with bad specials effects. beeeuuurk

(ps): thomas je t pété hein? :)

08:57 AM Jun 01 2007 |

ASNL4ever

France

ICI C'EST NANCY !

08:58 AM Jun 01 2007 |

koOor

Andorra

Thooooomas

09:00 AM Jun 01 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

who cares i love da movei infact spider man him self is moi boyfreind .. lolz

02:14 PM Jun 01 2007 |

kelly0828

kelly0828

Germany

i haven't see it coz my friends who have seen said that isnot worth watching in cinema.

03:27 PM Jun 01 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

so

shall we go to see the cinema togther?

03:45 PM Jun 01 2007 |