Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

anime fans here

A.A.M

A.A.M

Bahrain

any fans of the japanese animation??? my favorite is detective conan he solves the toughest crimes why does crimes happens wherever conan goesLaughing? wondering

07:08 PM Jul 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sparetime killer

Canada

me!!!

my favourite Inuyasha,naruto and bleach

01:21 AM Jul 09 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well i just started with one and it good Death Note man its awesome good is hell.. ;)

10:33 PM Jul 09 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I'm watching Glass heart because I'm a real fan of City Hunter.

I also like memories, cowboy bebop and macross plus 

08:40 AM Jul 19 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Fist of north star,Legend of the galactic heroes,

Record of lodoss war,

Rg Veda or Rig Veda?

09:13 AM Jul 19 2007 |

khandaa

Mongolia

i like to watch barbie cartoons. For example Magic of the Pegasus. Also I like Tarzan, Nutscracker etc.

08:39 AM Jul 20 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I knew Japanese Tarzan can fly with his skin of the scrotum as if some animals that have the ability.

04:41 AM Jul 21 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i totaly agree with MeshalZ yo are so right.. dude its the best ..

thou has any one here seen Hellsing?

10:51 AM Jul 21 2007 |

Yasminne_15

Venezuela

I love Anime Drawings and i make it… well not perfect but i love to do it… I like Inuyasha and Saber Marionette J remember it?.. really funny

12:31 PM Jul 25 2007 |

franki

franki

China

my favorite animations are EVA, Trinity Blood(beautiful sences…with a bad end),and FF and 圣枪修女—(i don't know the official name of it)

but i haven't seen any anime for half a year.and i really wanna quit watching animations.Coz the Japanese animations are goin' worse.They're no longer worth seeing, I think.

07:55 AM Jul 28 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I have not gone to caricature shops for a long time.sometimes I felt that is hard to start another series of anime.I would review the same serise again and again.recently,I wached a TV program said the "gatchaman" are going to move to cinema.I expected that.I think it`s like "Transformers".but I did not like the original Transormers.

12:59 PM Jul 28 2007 |