Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

<>LOST<>

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

hey!!! who likes that serial??? i love:)I'm waiting 4  season 4:)

07:33 AM Jul 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gingeryunus

Turkey

i watched 10 episodes and i gave up watching it.maybe it might be good but i stared to watch it after i had finished prison break so that is why i was bored i think :) i will watch it later .                         PRISON break IS THE BEST               :)

08:38 AM Jul 10 2007 |

the lovely boy

Egypt

i watched 10 episodes and i gave up watching it.maybe it might be good but i stared to watch it after i had finished prison break so that is why i was bored i think :) i will watch it later . PRISON break IS THE BEST

07:27 PM Jul 12 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I really enjoy this program. And even if the 3rd season has less audience, I think it's the best of the three. I laughed a lot with Hurley and his van Laughing.

The only thing is that Sawyer's jokes are hard to understand. I don't know if it's my english that sucks or if it's a matter of culture.

I can't wait for the season 4 too…

Sawyer, Hurley, John locke and kate, please come back !

05:29 PM Jul 18 2007 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

this is fantastic story. i love it. i think its author has a great imagine world. i think he/she is so clever

10:17 AM Jul 21 2007 |

_Natalia_

_Natalia_

Poland

oh yes :) it's great a serial! :D bye

01:07 PM Jul 21 2007 |

gingeryunus

Turkey

ARE U OK DUDE.

TRY TO WRITE SOMETHINK ON YOUR OWN the lovely boy!!!!!!!

01:07 PM Jul 28 2007 |

dosia1812

dosia1812

Poland

Hi! I very like LOST :D it's one of my fav. series. I like Jack, Kate, Hurley and John. I can't wait for the 4 season too. :)

05:11 PM Jul 28 2007 |

iris3

China

I love LOST very much!!!

It's my favourite Wink

08:28 AM Jul 31 2007 |

jim_you

jim_you

China

i  like watch LOST very much,i am waitting 4 season,but i feel lost often interlude the other scenario,so i feel morose

02:21 PM Aug 02 2007 |

mygreentree

China

it begins to be boring in the third season … i wonder how it's going on…

09:26 AM Aug 08 2007 |