Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Harry Potter and the deathly hallow part 1 movie online

samortan

United States

Harry Potter and the deathly hallow part 1 movie online will be aired on 19th Nov 2010. David Yates has directed this movie. Main star cast of the movie are Bill Nighy, Emma watson and Richard Griffiths. Everyone has done nice job.

Let us see how successful it goes now.

Resource : Harry potter new movie

07:13 AM Nov 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

green_lea

Viet Nam

What a pity that i can not see this movie, maybe i have to wait for dvd release. Although the movie does not go as the book, but I think all Harry Potter's fan will alway support the movie.

11:52 AM Dec 15 2010 |

kavin12

India

wow this movie is such a wonderful movie to watch,i am great fan of harry potter movies,this one makes me crazy.

07:47 AM Dec 18 2010 |

dolby

Australia

I am great fan of harry potter movies and love to watch movies again and again…I have seen deathly hallows and its very interesting….

09:18 AM Feb 01 2011 |

movie-holic

India

Hey guys guess what, just gotta know that Harry Potter and deadly hallow part 2 will be aired first time on television by Hbo India… I am so very excited to see this movie again and not some stupid copy but actual print. Nice na

07:30 AM Dec 06 2012 |