Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

"How i met your Mother"

killu69

Poland

The best serial ever.. Who agree with me ?

Do you like it ? and why?, and who’s you favourite person ?

10:24 AM May 29 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

I think. HIMYM is the next best tv-show after “Friends” for all of us, English learners. It’s funny, sophisticated and the laughing in the background is less annoying Smile

12:08 PM May 29 2011 |

Carlos Eli

Costa Rica

In my case I love ¨¨Everybody Loves Raymond¨¨that guy (Raymond)is great and his family is completely crazy!!!jejeje I love that!! A different show

01:52 AM May 31 2011 |

candle_k

candle_k

China

i like barney~~ so cute~ he is the reason why i watch this show!!

03:15 AM May 31 2011 |

Rose-baran

Rose-baran

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I’m agree with you. yes Barney is the funniest person in this serial but i think all of them have made this serial fantastic.It’s a serial that i never get tired of watching that.

05:05 AM Jun 04 2011 |

kristy01

Cambodia

Love this show and waiting for it’s season 7 telecast now.

11:04 AM Jun 11 2011 |

shadow-man

shadow-man

Algeria

Well, for sure Barney is the best personality in this show

I got a version of his ” Bro code” (pdf)..it’s really hilarious.

Though i disagree with you…for me, “The big bang theory” is way better than HIMYM.

07:33 PM Jun 15 2011 |

Esztii

Esztii

Hungary

I love this tv-show espeacially Barney.He’s very cute and funny.I’m looking forward to see the new serial.

02:21 PM Jul 02 2011 |

kristy01

Cambodia

It is one of my most favorite comedy drama show. I love it so much and regular watch it’s latest episodes with my Friends. They all also love enjoy How i met your mother latest episodes with me. I’ve enjoyed it’s alls season 6 and now waiting for forthcoming seasons episodes announcement.

Today i am watching pretty little little liars episodes. it’s my current favorite running drama show.

06:26 AM Aug 05 2011 |

movie-holic

India

True, its the best serial ever and I love Barney. He is legendary. But some of the seasons from hbo originals are pretty awesome too. I mean have anyone here seen bored to death or big love? They are really nice too

11:12 AM Oct 26 2012 |

frank0911

frank0911

China

I totally agree with u.I love uncle barney.Laughing

03:07 AM Oct 30 2012 |