Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The worst movie you watched and... like ashamely

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Yesterday I watched "Howard the duck".This film was a huge failure for its well-known producer George Lucas. He had to sell the famous Pixar after he lost all his money with this crappy film.

But I enjoy it Embarassed

A worst film like it reach the level of cult.  And if you can watch a film with an alien duck coming on earth and playing guitar in a rock band…. else nothing's impossible.

08:33 AM Aug 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Me too,I remember it.

11:56 AM Aug 06 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Army of Darkness, haha, I've seen it too. "Groovy baby!"

I add two more films.

Waterworld. I like it because of the end. The hero has to choose if he wanna live a sweet life with wife and kid or live in freedom on his boat. He made the good choice for me. ;b

Legionnaire. A jean claude van damme movie. I like it for the scene of the kid abandoned in a park. Very poetic for me. Laughing I know how weird i could be sometimes !

09:57 AM Aug 07 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Another golden crap : "kickin' old skool"

if you like the hip hop culture, you'll enjoy it.

This scene when the hero discovers the "internet wonders" is hilarious 

08:23 PM Sep 03 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Yes I've seen it Nu Pogodi. (thanks for your reply about 9 to 5)

I didn't know that  "Astérix et Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre" was dubbed in english (or any other languages). I believed it was impossible to dub it because there are many puns in it (like when one character says "droid" instead of "druid" for calling Panoramix).

I can tell you that I didn't like this movie, but most of my french friends like it.

I can even tell you that an "Asterix 3 : Asterix and the olympic games" will come out in the early 2008 (in France, I don't know for the foreign countries).

11:01 AM Sep 06 2007 |

segas86

Germany

the worst movie that i saw is the simpsons movie (joke) is one of the best films that i have ever saw, and the worst movie is both resident evil movies, how can people do things like that really

01:42 AM Sep 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

it was BLACK SHEEP i mean its a WTF movie i hate it and hated mt slef for watching it

07:16 AM Sep 07 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Okay~I have done my best.I just only find one of it.

I think "DOWN PERISCOOPE" is the worst movie but it is very enlightened

01:55 PM Sep 08 2007 |

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

texas chainsaw masacre the beginning
it’s sucs

04:29 PM Sep 14 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Thanks Nu Pogodi ! I'll take a devilish glimpse on them Laughing

Now it's my turn.

When I watch this movie for the very 1st time (in 2002), I was drinking beers with a friend of mind. We sincerely wondered if the comedy inside this one was made on purpose ??!!!

We couldn't stop laughing and we thought that they produced the worse action movie on hearth.

Here it's its name :

(User Rating: 5.5/10 on IMDb)

Hope you will enjoy it, guys ! Laughing (you might have some beers near you for this one!)

06:28 AM Oct 06 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

???UMMMMM!!Sealed

04:47 AM Nov 02 2007 |