Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

If you can base your life in a movie, what movie would you choose?

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Sometimes, life is just like a movie and sometimes movies are real life stories. So what if, you can base your life in a movie… what movie would you choose?

Wink

** Me? I would choose BEfore Sunrise because it's simplicity at its best! I just love how the story goes and I'm so hooked on it. I guess I could watch it over and over again… it may sound cheesy to some but I just love it.

12:22 PM Nov 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabiodabarra

Brazil

BRAVE HEART with Mel Gbsom is a big lesson for me. CITY OF ANJELS said a lot for me too.

10:24 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Rene820821

Rene820821

China

recently, watch a movie about a married man is hard getting a job for bread, he meets mang difficulties,but he successes at the end of the movie. the hero is will smith,but i dont't know the title of film

I will graduate and be preparing for job. so i feel that will smith is myself, on the road of getting a job, maybe, it's possible for me to face suffers. anyway, i will be successful at last. come on, RENESmile

10:02 AM Nov 24 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

To Rene820821 – maybe you're talking about the movie The Pursuit of Happiness.

10:31 AM Nov 24 2007 |

Dutchman13

Dutchman13

Syrian Arab Republic

I will choose Final destination  ( any part ) because It is the final destination(Death) for all people and what ever I do I will die in the end . It is very logical…..

10:45 AM Nov 24 2007 |

aprilwawa

aprilwawa

China

can i choose teleplay?
if i can, i will choose sex and the city.
they disscuss everything in the world.
half world for male and half for female.
besides the woman and man, love, family, friends go through their colourful life.

01:07 AM Nov 25 2007 |

Rene820821

Rene820821

China

yes! the movie is that one: pursuit of happiness thanks!  

08:58 AM Nov 25 2007 |

thebigshot

thebigshot

Åland Islands

brave heart maybe

01:39 PM Jan 29 2014 |