Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

have u ever seen film about gay story?

simonguan

simonguan

Germany

For me,i have seen at least 20 films about the gay story,such as"touch of pink"and"the trick"and some others,they are really romantic,i think straight guys won`t feel like to see these films at all.won`t u?

Ok,guys.tell me about which gay flim have u seen before and tell me the name of the film. 

08:21 PM Nov 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gecemavisi

gecemavisi

Turkey

hi baby

09:04 AM Sep 11 2008 |

Ray_Lin94

Ray_Lin94

China

"Brokeback Mountain"  Is that a gay story movies?

05:24 AM Sep 15 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"Brokeback mountain", "Kissing Jessica Stein" and "Trick".  Even if dramatic movies are not my cup of tea, I´m open to see different genres of movies.

Bellavi:You really love movies!! You are a fan!!!

02:29 AM Sep 17 2008 |

glorioustjk

China

Yossi & Jagger

Brokeback mountain

beautiful thing

ETC.

05:35 AM Dec 28 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Few days ago I watched on TV "The Laramie project" (I don´t remember well the name of the movie) about 2 boys who tortured and left to death a gay boy who was in the wrong place in the wrong moment. It was based on real events. I think is a really good movie.

06:59 PM Dec 29 2008 |

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

In Vietnam, there is a film called " Thế giới không có đàn bà" which means " The world without women" but it's terrible

11:50 AM Feb 09 2009 |

LostAnnet

LostAnnet

Russian Federation

I've seen My summer of love, Lost&Delirious, Imagine me&you, Loving Annabelle, Gia. They are the most touchable and attractive. And also I watched some episodes of The L-word. 

11:15 AM Feb 12 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

A friend recommended me "The Mudge boy", a drama about a boy who is affected by his mother´s death, the indiference of his father, and his love for one of the neighbors.

I don´t like it, because there´s one scene where a chicken is kill (it´s head is bitten off by the main character: the Mudge boy) and I don´t like violence against animals. Of course it was a faked scene, but this makes me feel angry with the main character.

11:15 PM Feb 12 2009 |

Bohunka

Bohunka

Poland

I’ve never seen any gay movie, but I’m watching “Queer as folk” and some yaoi anime like “Junjou Romantica” – my gay friend told me once,that even gay guys doesn’t watch things like that and this movies or anime exists only for sad single girls fun Tongue out

09:59 PM May 24 2012 |

yhy204845

yhy204845

China

“Queer as folk” is so cool !I really love Brian very much, by the way……

“happy together” is my favorites gay movie.

04:02 AM Sep 25 2012 |