Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

電影狂!

The Lake House

glaeken

glaeken

Philippines

Just loved this movie, I mean its just so romantic and I really love the chemistry between Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. It's just beautiful!!!

08:37 AM Jun 29 2006 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I just watched this movie last weekend, and it is neat.  I am a big FAN of Keanu Reeves, and I almost have seen all of his movies… It's good to have a happy ending for this movie, I thought the architect was dead on the car accident, and they would never be able to be together…:-)

I would like to recommend another movie with Keanu Reeve, SWEET NOVEMBER, with him and Charlize Theron.  Keanu Reeves turns in a surprisingly worthy performance in this movie, though most of guys would think it is chickie flick.  FYI, he had a great cooperation with Charlize Theron in movie DEVIL'S ADVOCATE (1997), there was another great actor I llike so much in this movie too, Al Pacino, who got great fame by starring GODFATHER.  

Stay cool

08:09 AM Sep 20 2006 |

_ethan

China

I love Keanu Reeves~ I am a big fan of him~~

05:51 AM Oct 09 2006 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

hey,u know what???i really really really love this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the theme song is somewhere only we know!!!!!!!sung by Keane…enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!i really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

03:27 AM Nov 19 2006 |

deyaeva.rojas

Venezuela

Hi, one time I heard about Keanu Reeves is gay. Is that true?

Also, I saw that movie. It was great. I love Keanu Reeves.

04:37 PM Nov 30 2006 |

harpyeagle

Panama

this movie was excellent i love romantic movies and Keanu Reeves is so lovely.

10:42 PM Dec 27 2006 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

sweet november is really romantic movie. when i was wathing it, i cried. its a tragedy. she will die, so she try to live happy for her last days. and she get in love. then she leave, i dont know what can i say. no one have this fate…

10:13 AM Jul 21 2007 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

this is o fantastic&romantic film. i so liked it. i understand at this movie that we can do everything for love. also impossible&unbelievable things

10:15 AM Jul 21 2007 |

dondona

dondona

Egypt

It`s areally romantic movie , i love Keanu Reeves much , he`s so cute and sandra was wonderful.

06:07 AM Aug 18 2007 |

sxmking

sxmking

China

so good

05:15 AM Aug 21 2007 |