Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Mor ve Ötesi

eeebaby

eeebaby

Lithuania

so what are you thinking about that guys and they entry in eurovision? You have no idea how much i like it, and is so sad that  my country give no point for it…

09:10 AM Jun 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CedRic

CedRic

Turkey

their song's name is DELİ. İt is very beautiful but our neigbours  did not give me a point.And we deserve  be first=)  and very very very thank you so your think=)  And we didn't join English sing Our language was Turkish=)  İf you listen or download  Mor ve Ötesi's songs click "indir" button=) http://www.morveotesi.com/media.tsp

12:31 PM Jun 02 2008 |

eeebaby

eeebaby

Lithuania

ohh…now i have to say i just fall in love of that group, they really should win! it's not fear!

06:05 PM Jun 02 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Oh, wonderful… I liked "DELI". And we gave our  12 point to them.

08:26 PM Jun 02 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

Turkish rock is great!!

Beni büyütün, ağlatmayın
Sevginiz nerde övündüğünüz
Beni büyütün, ağlatmayın
Sahte düşlerle oyalamayın

i sing it all day :)
also GRIPIN is my favourite band

09:02 PM Jun 02 2008 |

mooonlight

mooonlight

Turkey

Deli is wonderful song,i like it so so so much, but it is seventh in eurovision Cry ,deli was most different song in eurovision, i don't know what it is seventh,may be the cause is language

03:12 PM Jun 03 2008 |

CedRic

CedRic

Turkey

Please Please Please Greece and armenia  don't do politics! in eurovision!.. And we haven't got any problem you!..please…

03:51 PM Jun 03 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:))

Vivaaaa Turkey..!!!

Viva Armenia…!!

I don't like Mor ve Ötesi so much… There are better rock groups in Turkey..

:)

I liked Armenian's songg..

Viva Armenia!

05:00 PM Jun 05 2008 |

numb88

Turkey

I like mor ve ötesi and we have a lot of groups such as gripin,vega,duman,...maybe this eurovision was bad for us because of politic causes,but it is not important for us we everytime best hehe :)

10:16 AM Jun 07 2008 |

style_ouf_5

Turkey

they are the best of in the turkey  (rock grups)

12:42 AM Jun 08 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

i think our song was very good but i agree with progression cos anymore eurovision isn't a song competition;)only rely on politics…

09:17 AM Jun 13 2008 |