Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

arabic music

jolka

jolka

Poland

I'm still in love with arabic music and recently music from bollywood productions, especially those by Shan Rukh Khan :))))))))))

01:04 PM Jun 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

thanks for posting  this topic

what is the name of the song that you listened to  ??  cuse i didn't listen to him  and  i am glad that you like arabic songs  Smile

04:07 AM Sep 13 2008 |

raya19

raya19

Algeria

Jolka , bollywood is Indian not Arabic !! Wink if you want  can take you on a touer to listen to arabic music , by the way there is one on my profile !! visit it if  you want !!

Ciao !!!!!!!! nice to write you all !!! *

c u around guys :::: !!!!!!!!!!!

12:41 AM Sep 18 2008 |

jolka

jolka

Poland

Hey

Raya19,

i know that bollywood is Indinan (I didn't write it's arabic )Smile   I will visit your profile for sure :)

by the way, listen to Hakim and Jazzy B

07:16 AM Sep 18 2008 |

seoyeon

seoyeon

China

i like Arabic music !!although i can't find many Arabic songs in china,i can see and listen on internetthat's coolinterestingjust feeling melody~means it's not important:)

04:25 AM Sep 19 2008 |

floyt

floyt

Turkey

i love sound of tomtom when i hear it anywere i cant stop myself i start to dance :) ) 

09:27 PM Sep 19 2008 |

Nony1990

Nony1990

Saudi Arabia

i love the Arabic music and songs

and thnx for posting this topic

cause i didn't know  that thers's alot who loves arabic music ..

i love to listen to  Rashed Almajd

i think he's the greatest 

Jollka …..

Shan Rukh Khan

ia indian not Arabi

05:29 AM Sep 20 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

yeeeees I finally found a topic about Arabic music hmmmmm I like to listen to Hossen aljasmi,and alhakami and nabel sho3eb :)...but I rarely listen to them ^^"" they always sing saaaaad songs …

11:55 AM Oct 01 2008 |

jolka

jolka

Poland

What abou Hakim or Jazzy B . Recently I lisen to Jazzy B music, it;s really great :)

07:22 AM Oct 03 2008 |

dnzcm

Turkey

ya el yelil lilililililil

03:37 PM Oct 05 2008 |