Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

your favorite artist or band

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

My faves are Beck, The Strokes and Weezer. I also like The white Stripes, Fiona Apple,Foo fighters,The racounters,the offspring,the sex pistols, The vines Radiohead aqnd more…

11:35 PM Feb 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jeroen

Jeroen

Netherlands

My favorite bands are Guns 'n Roses, Mando Diao, Kaiser Chiefs, Coldplay, the Fratellis, Bloc Party, Dragonforce, Falconer, Blink 182, Edguy and Rammstein. I also listen to trance, dance, techno and hardcore music, but not as much as rock/metal/indie.

07:00 PM Mar 16 2007 |

Lifer

Lifer

Mexico

My all time favorite band is and always will be PanterA , but I love others metal bands also like Judas Priest, Slayer, Exodus, etc, and I love the old school stuff too like Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Zeppelin, etc.

I also like other kind of music like blues, a little bit of jazz, classical.

08:44 PM Mar 16 2007 |

ashtenia

ashtenia

Finland

I absolutely LOVE Blink 182. <3 it's my favorite one Laughing

I also like Simple Plan, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, The Ramones etc.

05:35 PM Mar 20 2007 |

DOGAN

Turkey

ILYOU SEXY BABY

04:49 PM Apr 09 2007 |

luk3s

luk3s

Italy

My favourite singer is Emma Bunton! The Ex Spice Girls Member, the Ex Baby Spice! Is there someone that like her?

10:33 AM Apr 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

my band's are : panic!at the disco, 30 seconds to mars, dope, my chemical romance, head automatica, aiden 182, green day, limp bizket, verses te miror, and lots more..

my songs are : i write sins not tragadeis , the kill ..

02:50 PM Apr 10 2007 |

colinlu

colinlu

China

ronan keating

02:24 AM Apr 11 2007 |

annymadrid

annymadrid

Spain

i like Panic! At the disco, 30 Seconds to Mars, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent…that kind of music

08:08 AM Apr 11 2007 |

badzombie

badzombie

Italy

I love Michael Jackson..and also Janet Jackson!

06:37 PM Apr 15 2007 |

Pole_18

Pole_18

Poland

Currently: Zero 7, Telepopmusik, The Chemical Brothers… and a few polish groups like Smolik, Novika and Hey.

11:57 AM Apr 16 2007 |