Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Do u like Avril lavigne ?

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

is she best singer ?

07:22 AM Oct 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

puisan

puisan

Germany

Cool i like avril lavinge very much…se s very best singer…

she very pretty….

10:43 AM Oct 07 2008 |

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

I like her songs very much =) And she has a beautiful eyes XD then amy lee's eyes of course jejeje From Evanescence XD I heard that avril lavigne will come to venezuela but… It's not been confirmed yet =/

12:45 PM Oct 07 2008 |

fd2

fd2

Argentina

she is really gr8!!! xD xD xDyeah tfaa her old songs are better… haha xD i like IM WITH YOU, DONT TELL ME, KEEP HOLDING ON, SK8ER BOY, etc hahah xD xD her songs are cool! xD

01:18 AM Oct 08 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

yeah i love her…she’s terrific peoples i have all her old albums on my ipod…she makes my day….........:P:P

02:02 AM Oct 08 2008 |

漳州卤面

漳州卤面

China

I think she is a good singer but not top . Her songs are full of energy and spirt . However she is not mature in my eye . Her feet will go on

05:19 AM Oct 08 2008 |

Bobwilliams

United States

The youth wing of a hardline opposition Islamic group had earlier called for the show to be canceled, saying Lavigne's performances were too raunchy for youths. Malaysian Western music fans are often forced to travel to neighbouring countries such as Indonesia and Singapore to catch their favourite stars due to strict guidelines imposed on performers.

----

Bobwilliams

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]—> CONSUMER GENERATED MEDIA 

11:33 AM Oct 10 2008 |

whandsrr

whandsrr

China

yes,I like Avril.

02:03 PM Oct 10 2008 |

小菜兔

小菜兔

China

i like AVRIL very much!i like all the songs of her CDsTongue out

08:52 AM Oct 11 2008 |

Everywhere