Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

What do you think about emos??

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

What do you think guys?

It's a life style?... A fashion

Are there in your country?

07:57 PM Oct 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

漳州卤面

漳州卤面

China

It is very crazy and I hated it

05:22 AM Oct 08 2008 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

they suck. :P

01:05 PM Oct 10 2008 |

serch13

serch13

Russian Federation

Somekind of freaks!
Of course it's their freedom, but can't they see everybody don't like them. So do I!
In our country also a lot of them.

04:30 PM Oct 10 2008 |

TTA

TTA

Germany

I think emos have problems which nobody knows. Maybe because of a low self esteem or maybe something bad happened in the family. I can imagine that emos try to attract others attention by wearing conspicuous clothes etc. in order that someone helps them to solve together their problems.

08:35 PM Oct 11 2008 |

Lord_Raven

Lord_Raven

Slovakia

yeah in my country there are a lot of emos..i have no problem with that fact…maybe ist stupid subculture but i am sure that it became stupid when it started to be a trendy among teens….i do not think they have really some problems,its only fashion

01:08 PM Oct 17 2008 |

KasTra

KasTra

Russian Federation

Now emo is becoming a fashion.it's a fact. The shops are full of emo's clothes style. And shools are full of emo-KIDS...emos,who study in the 5-8 classes make me shocked usually..i think, only "ALREADY THINKING PERSON" can be real emo, NOT little girls wearing black&pink and thinking emo is crying and cutting veins

<p>And this subculture is full of STEREOTYPES!!!! {i hate stereotypes}

Someone once said: "emo sucks" and all people are repeating this as actually don't have any contacts with emo,don't have any own opinion about this subculture, they hate emos just because everyone do it. i am against this.

BUT: in the beginning of this culture emo is a lifestyle.Some of them are "straight edgers" {i like sXe too}

Anyway, how many ppl so many minds…You all can think whatever you want ...

And this: emos are not searching for your hate/love…All informal ppl just do what they want! subculture is a way to be free and individual..! =)

08:42 AM Oct 18 2008 |

KasTra

KasTra

Russian Federation

btw, why this topic in the "music mix"???=))))

sometimes i like emocore…!!! {but really sometimes}

08:45 AM Oct 18 2008 |

Lord_Raven

Lord_Raven

Slovakia

you are true..to be emo is trendy,but to hate them is even more trendy…

12:34 PM Oct 18 2008 |

KasTra

KasTra

Russian Federation

yeah.. and the most interesting is that anti-emo can't explain why do they hate emo, except phrases like "emo sucks"/it's stupid and bla-bla-bla=))))

03:18 PM Oct 18 2008 |