Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

I love 80s

Rony2009

Rony2009

United Kingdom

I really like most of the music of 80s era. Especially the punk-rocker New-wavers and the new romantics… My faves r Depeche Mode, Ultravox, Duran Duran, Visage, Eurythmics, OMD, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Simple Minds, U2, Killing Joke, The Cult, The Mission, The sisters of mercy, Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream, The Flock of Seagulls, Toyah, The Jam, Talk Talk, Alphaville, Modern Romance, Bjork, The Damned, Evenesence, Kean, The Smiths, Echo & The Bunnymen, Gary Numan and the Tubeway Army, Thompson Twins, The Clash…

01:17 AM Dec 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rony2009

Rony2009

United Kingdom

What r ur favorite 80s bands???

04:04 AM Dec 20 2008 |

endurereality

United States

New Romantics are awesome! Even though I was born at the end of the eighties, I enjoy new-wave artists. Euythmics, Soft Cel, New Order, Gary Numan, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Cure, Queen are some of my favorites :)

08:54 PM Dec 20 2008 |

endurereality

United States

I think we are the only ones here :(

04:06 AM Dec 23 2008 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

I like the 80s. I mean, glam rock and new romantic. On January 10th I'm gonna see Boy George. :) I still don't know is he coming to Poland as a DJ or just as a singer…

Okay, be well, 80s lovers…

09:23 AM Dec 23 2008 |

green_jim

green_jim

United Kingdom

the Eagles,metalica ,Eric clapton's cream band,Jim hendrix,that' all  my loves,

Laughing

07:42 AM Dec 24 2008 |

Guitarbach

Guitarbach

Turkey

I like 80's Heavy metal and Hard Rock. Iron Maiden,White lion, Whitesnake,Savatage… Also Kraftwerk and Tangrine Dream makes excellent Electronic progressive.. =)

05:48 PM Dec 27 2008 |