Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

音樂痴!

music it's life

camiloo

Colombia

Hello everybody just wanted to share the importance of the music, in a age of music whit bigger influetials like the century 20.

Thank’s for attencion !!

09:45 PM Sep 25 2012 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

lotussy

lotussy

China

08:23 AM Sep 26 2012 |

DominikLi

DominikLi

China

Without music I can not live,music is my life.

12:41 PM Jan 19 2013 |

Loumi25

Loumi25

Algeria

Yeaaah that’s right without muzic life would be a mistake 

04:51 PM Jan 20 2013 |

Agnieszka...

Poland

yea, hey, if you are an artist deep in your soul,and wanna do some creativ work i invite you to visit my profil, i have there proposition for you on my last blog entry :)

12:29 PM Mar 13 2013 |

vickie01

United States

Hi Camiloo,

I love music. From the time I was a preschooler, I remember hearing my father improvise jazz on the piano, and my family listen to records. At that time I was also interested to learn piano, so my father provided me some good sheet music books which they had purchased from http://www.musicforte.com/#core it work quite well for me. I was brought up with the music of the 50’s, and as I grew up and took piano lessons, I became very fond of classical music.  I became very fond of classical music. Enter the Beatles in the early 60’s, and I was attracted to “pop” and “rock” music. As time went on, I grew to like almost every type of music, from opera to new age. Music did something for me. It helped me in every mood and lifted me up.

05:36 AM May 21 2013 |