Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

音樂痴!

who's your best singer? and the best song too?

funny_shadow

Morocco

i love craig david (unbelievable) and bryan adams ( have you ever really love a woman)....and many others!!!

11:59 PM Sep 24 2007 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

dianamensahtk

Ghana

my  best   singer  is   AKON  TITLE  OF  THE  SONG  IS  DONT MATTER

08:10 PM Sep 28 2007 |

dianamensahtk

Ghana

ALSO  LIKE  THAT  SONG.

08:11 PM Sep 28 2007 |

redbandana

redbandana

Slovakia

Amy Winehouse

08:46 PM Sep 28 2007 |

rawan5001

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Akon and Enrique Iglesias

06:43 PM Sep 29 2007 |

or@nge

or@nge

Ukraine

Most of all I like Tokio Hotel. Also I listen to Evanescence, Akon and Avril LavigneLaughing

07:40 PM Sep 29 2007 |

waite pearl

Saudi Arabia

I like many singers britny ,shayne ward(No promises)and Bryan adams(Here iam).Innocent

08:54 PM Sep 29 2007 |

NancyChocolate

China

Music is without borders and i do enjoy tons of  beautiful music from different countries. How blessed i am born in China and we definitely have numerous amazing music no matter it's classical or morden music. Sice studying english i came acrossed a lot of western music, it's open a new door for me.  I still remember my first idol is the Carpenters.  You guys don't know how much i loved their music and crazy about all the songs for quite a long time.  Later i got to know a lot of beautiful songs. Like Crying in the rain, Don't cry , Say hello. When you say nothing at all. The power of Love, I believe in love,  I was born to try , Cry on my shoulder , Say it isn't so and many many classical western music.    It looks in sane that i typed so much words and i just can't help myself . Wink    Cause the beautiful melody and the emotinal lyrics is my best friends in the road of learning english .

02:09 AM Sep 30 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

The best singer for me is cheb Khaled. in addition to cheb Mami, Shakira,Rihanna and Bryan Adams..  

02:03 PM Oct 17 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

linda!!I was sure that you liked Rihanna, without saying it.

10:23 PM Oct 19 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

Laughing funny shadow…u get it.

i miss u. 

11:50 PM Oct 19 2007 |