Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

who's your best singer? and the best song too?

funny_shadow

Morocco

i love craig david (unbelievable) and bryan adams ( have you ever really love a woman)....and many others!!!

11:59 PM Sep 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

maria_85

Morocco

i don't have exactly a best singer but i like every beautiful and emotional sing ,no motter it si arabic or other language.no matter it is callasical or modern….but actually i likekathem elsahir and craig david meanly his hitim walking awayits an amazing song….....and don't forget the queen of romantic celine dion*and all of her songs….

09:50 PM Nov 12 2007 |

britney01

britney01

France

hell o ilike brit, hillary duff , avril laving,kelly clarkson, fantasia , jojo , m'donna, pink and long list….......so all music is great a condition be good…..

01:10 AM Nov 14 2007 |

Ganoderma

Ganoderma

China

One day my friend intronduced to me a song ,The title is "I Will"  But it is hard to find it . I feel  it's  moving very well!!!!!!

05:14 PM Nov 14 2007 |

rastachou

rastachou

Guadeloupe

Jah cure and the best song true reflections….the best

03:02 AM Nov 15 2007 |

savistar2mo

Taiwan

I like McFLY!!

especially Danny Jones :)

11:27 AM Nov 18 2007 |

britney01

britney01

France

i think is britney spears , madonna ,christina aguilera ,justin timberlake,hillary duff,avril lavigne,tokio hotel, shane ward, katherine maccphee,jesse maccartney,kelly clarkson,pink,jennifer lopez, backstreet boys,blue,and a long list well…...:),:d

11:54 PM Nov 18 2007 |

britney01

britney01

France

finally who dont like music!!!!!!!!! Laughing i know ( i'm a smark girl) i like u brit…

11:58 PM Nov 18 2007 |

britney01

britney01

France

looooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you pinkkkk

12:00 AM Nov 19 2007 |

fanfan19840227

China

I like backstreet boys.

03:00 AM Nov 19 2007 |

ilovethesea

China