Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

u2!

Miss_Edge

Italy

Hi! I’m Federica… I’m italian and i don’t speak english well, i’m still only a beginner. I love U2 and I’d like to meet a fan of my favourite band. CIAO!!!

02:17 PM Dec 11 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

john_free

john_free

United States

I really like U2 too! I went to their concert a couple months ago and thought it was great. Their stage for this tour is really cool!

12:40 AM Feb 22 2006 |

pianyu_xu

China

U went to their concert?That’s great!I just can watch them play on TV.It’s interesting that i knew U2 by accident several months ago.I began to listen to rock at that time and found Nickel Back’s songs were great.Then someone told me U2’s much better.I liked U2 right after heard their “elevation” from the album “All That You Can’t Leave Behind”

06:01 AM Feb 24 2006 |

PinkRibbon

PinkRibbon

United States

I like Elevation too…..but i have to say, NickleBack blows.

07:17 AM Feb 24 2006 |

rongguangping

China

hi,I love this band too.I’m a Chinese colledge student.
My MSN is:

02:16 PM Mar 01 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

Did you hear that Bono has been nominated for a nobel peace prize? He’s been doing some amazing things to help stop poverty around the world.

04:52 PM Mar 01 2006 |

rongguangping

China

Yes,I did.I love his voice and his warm-heart.

01:58 AM Mar 02 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

My favorite song of theirs is In A Little While. Have you heard it?

02:07 AM Mar 02 2006 |

rongguangping

China

I’ve not ,I will download it after a while.
I love these three songs:Elevation,Staring at the sun,beautiful day

01:12 AM Mar 20 2006 |

lulicaranza

Argentina

i live in Bs.as…..i attended their show last month….was awesome! Congratulations to ” One” for having been choosen the best song in History. =)

02:28 AM Apr 20 2006 |

Luis Jose

Mexico

I consider U2 as one of the most important bands in the world, but I think in their beginnings their songs sounded more authentic than today,in the past they had a personality and now even though they are doing good music every time a new cd appears the sound is totally different, the have been moving from disco sounds to electronic music, I think I would like to hear from them songs like “in the name of good” for example once again,I mean songs that could express deeple things but please don´t misurdentand me not because I consider the beginnings of the group more authentic it doesn´t mean they are not good musicians anymore

02:21 PM May 12 2006 |