Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

音樂痴!

which song touches you most

whnext

whnext

Australia

i love listening to "here without you" (3 doors down).
http://www.onlinevideoclips.nl/videoclips/18899_3_Doors_Down_Here_without_you.html
this song touched me so deeply the first time i heard it. i love the lyrics and music for this. it really passionate. i can relate to this song. it is the one song I could always listen to, even though it make me sad.

and you? waiting for your replies

02:20 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

tzboc

China

i hadn't listened it

03:57 PM Nov 27 2007 |

lolyoshi

lolyoshi

Viet Nam

I like "Cry On My Shoulder". It's very good.

04:59 PM Nov 27 2007 |

帅杨

帅杨

China

Excuse  me ,i  haven't  hear  the  song.How  do  i  answer  you ?

02:15 PM Nov 28 2007 |

帅杨

帅杨

China

Yeah,i  think  so .

02:16 PM Nov 28 2007 |

The END

The END

Saudi Arabia

Because of you – Kelly Clarson

04:29 PM Nov 28 2007 |

Cawet

Cawet

Belgium

my favourite song (for the moment) is 'Hey there Delilah' from 'Plain white t's'

go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtYqBYCV8 if you want to listen the song!!!

08:24 PM Nov 28 2007 |

chiqui lima

Paraguay

I don't know this song

08:40 PM Nov 28 2007 |

whnext

whnext

Australia

hi guys,

thanks for all replies.  

for those who haven't listened to this song, pls go to

http://www.onlinevideoclips.nl/videoclips/18899_3_Doors_Down_Here_without_you.html

if you want to listen and also watch the video :). Believe me, this song is amazing.

It'll go straight to your heart, i guess so. 

and, here, the lyric

A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face A thousand lights had made me colder and I don?t think I can look at this the same But all the miles had separate They disappeared now when I?m dreaming of your face I?m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I?m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams And tonight it?s only you and me The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go I?m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I?m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams And tonight girl it?s only you and me Everything I know, and anywhere I go it gets hard but it won?t take away my love And when the last one falls, when it?s all said and done it get hard but it won?t take away my love I?m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I?m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams And tonight girl it?s only you and me.

listen and enjoy it. 

cheers. 

03:37 AM Nov 29 2007 |

1119126a

China

I wanna it that way

Shape of my heart

Inconsolable

Drowning

They are all fantastic.When u fell depressing ,listening to these songs.

04:07 AM Nov 29 2007 |

thilini

Sri Lanka

i have so many songs that i like very much but out of them the most favorite song of mine is " sorry seems to be the hardest word- blue feat. EltonJ" . 

04:26 AM Nov 29 2007 |