Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

Teacher Talk

Using MP3/podcasts for classes or homework

MichaelK

United States

Hi,

Would any other teachers like to share any experience they have with using MP3/podcasts for classes or homework?

10:56 PM Jul 08 2009 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

sammy33

United States

I am thinking to find clear, understandable songs to teach a intermediate class. Let me know if you have suggestions for songs.

05:02 PM Jul 09 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I am not a teacher, sorry.

04:36 PM Jul 10 2009 |

blouz

blouz

France

i have idea, for good learning english, it is necessary to sing in english, for exemple to find music are good word, 

03:43 PM Jul 12 2009 |

princess of the night

Algeria

Well,I think that learners should be given a song according to thesyllabus.Then ,activities(such as filling the gaps,sentence completion..)will be given to develop learners listening capacities.Other questions on "comprehension" will be also asked.

09:56 PM Jul 16 2009 |

nosu90

El Salvador

Billy joel's or Celine Dion's :)))

03:32 PM Jul 18 2009 |

nosu90

El Salvador

You might want them to assess listening or speaking????  I would like to know the skills you would like to improve and ages of students, so I can tell you many ways to use technology in the classroom.

thanks

03:34 PM Jul 18 2009 |

MichaelK

United States

In general, I want to make the class more fun, so the students are more engaged in learning English.

The students are at the intermidiate level, and I would like to help them to build vocabulary and improve their listening skills.

09:14 PM Jul 20 2009 |

prakash.fca

India

Hi…...... any one guides me to get free MP3 English lesson through web-side or if you have, kindly forward to my mail id . It will make me perfect.    

Advance thanks for your valuable help.

08:19 PM Oct 06 2009 |