Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

Teacher Talk

MP3s/Podcasts for beginners?

MichaelK

United States

Hi again, Everybody.

Thank you for your responses to my question about using MP3s/podcasts in the ESL classroom. Your suggestions were very helpful!

Now I'm wondering if it's possible to use the same kind of material with a class of beginners. How can beginners benefit from lessons with MP3s/podcasts? Are there any out there that are appropriate to that level?

Thanks for your help!

08:23 PM Aug 11 2009 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

Anna The English Teacher

United Kingdom

I find using a variety of different resources keeps things interesting for the students and you ! It is also of great benefit for the to hear as much English as possible. It is also great to hear a variety of different accents. I have been producing some great videos please feel free to use any that you would like. Please visit http://skype-englishschool.com/blog/annas-english-lesson-day-20 This is on word stress. I find that once a student cracks the music of English it really helps them!

Anna

01:36 AM Sep 11 2009 |

gkisseberth

Colombia

very nice lesson, Anna. I also find that when students start to understand word stress (and later sentence stress) their pronunciation and confidence improve greatly. 

I plan to check out the rest of your videos. 

02:04 AM Sep 11 2009 |