Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Gianni italy turin

indelebile71

Italy

Ciao mi chiamo Gianni.. vorrei conoscere una ragazza seria per un amicizia finalizzata al matrimonio… Hello! My name is Gianni,I'm italian and I'm 36. i speak English beginner. I would like to have more international friends…contact me!!!

06:14 PM Nov 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jack0799

jack0799

Taiwan

Hi

01:53 AM Nov 29 2009 |

muratunal1973

Turkey

hello

04:52 PM Dec 24 2009 |

muratunal1973

Turkey

hello

04:52 PM Dec 24 2009 |

Seifan

Seifan

Kazakhstan

Hi, How're you?

02:24 PM Dec 25 2009 |

123hammer

United States

Not the sale of tickets but transmission rights, dedicated servers sponsoring and merchandising in the meantime make up the largest part of sports association’s and sports club’s revenues with the IOC (International Olympic Committee) taking the lead. The influence of the media brought many changes in sports including the admittance of new ‘trend sports’ into the web designer Olympic Games, the alteration of competition distances, changes of rules, animation of spectators, changes of sports facilities, the cult of sports heroes who quickly establish themselves in the advertising and entertaining search engine optimization business because of their media value64 and last but not least, the naming and renaming of sport stadiums after big companies. “In sports adjustment into the logic of the media can contribute to the erosion of values such as equal chances or fairness, to excessive demands on athletes through public pressure and multiple exploitation or to deceit (doping, manipulation of results …). It is in the very interest of the media and sports to internet phone service counter this danger because media sports can only work as long as sport exists.

07:01 AM Jan 18 2010 |