Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

How to teach English as foreign language for kids?

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Next week, I will teach English for kids.They are about 6 years old.This is my first experience in teaching English as foreign language.The main purpose is to enhance their speaking ability.What subject should be taught first?

10:19 AM Mar 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

erccek82

Turkey

hııı.how are you?

05:19 PM Mar 16 2010 |

erccek82

Turkey

would you mind if ı spoke to everyone?

05:21 PM Mar 16 2010 |

Atef

Egypt

you have to focus on how to teach vocabulary to the the biginners by using flash cards

10:10 AM Mar 18 2010 |

yassin06

yassin06

Morocco

Tips are very useful for the treatment of children.When your children to benefit young people from television programs:
Television is very popular among children, and when television programs were targeted, it adds a lot to their knowledge, expand their knowledge and imagination, such as the definition of small species of birds, animals and plants, and help to develop the vocabulary of children aged 3 to 10 years, and it eliminates the disadvantages conversation Family and friendly discussions, and the child should be spared the scenes of violence, murder and natural disasters. The success of your children in public and private life depends on you, the mother is the foundation of every family and remember that:

* The future of children depends first and foremost on the atmosphere of life within the family.
* Required parents to accept responsibility for the care of children with an open mind.
* Talking constantly with their children is required, the responsibility to teach their children morals falls first on the house.
* I know your children avoid falling into error.

08:58 PM Mar 18 2010 |

yassin06

yassin06

Morocco

The success of your children in public and private life depends on you, the mother is the foundation of every family and remember that:

* The future of children depends first and foremost on the atmosphere of life within the family.
* Required parents to accept responsibility for the care of children with an open mind.
* Talking constantly with their children is required, the responsibility to teach their children morals falls first on the house.

08:59 PM Mar 18 2010 |

yassin06

yassin06

Morocco

The success of your children in public and private life depends on you, the mother is the foundation of every family and remember that:

09:01 PM Mar 18 2010 |

aureala

aureala

Lithuania

Look at Youtube kid's songs, Disney Magic English videos. Some websites e.g. http://www.eslkidstuff.com/MembersLogin.htm

08:38 PM Mar 20 2010 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Thanks for ur suggestion Aureala.
For Yassin06, I guess u’re misunderstanding bwt what I wrote. I meant here kids in kindergarten cuz I don’t have children. I’m still single, anyway!:)

02:53 AM Mar 21 2010 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Thanks for ur suggestion Aureala.
For Yassin06, I guess u’re misunderstanding bwt what I wrote. I meant here kids in kindergarten cuz I don’t have children. I’m still single, anyway!:)

02:53 AM Mar 21 2010 |